Vistana resort?

Hello i was just offered a 2 bedroom suite for a stay in august. I have not stayed at this resort in about 12 years. Does anyone have any information??? I will be staying with my wife and daughter of 2 and son of 7???

We have a member here who stays there often and loves it, I’m bumping this up so maybe she’ll see it.

We have stayed at Vistana Resort a zillion times (see my sig below) and it is wonderful! Plenty of pools, great food options, groceries onsite, easy to get to WDW (5 minutes or so), clean NICE rooms with tons of space to spread out. Lots of play areas for kids, great landscaping and near restaurants and shopping too.

There are several sections of Vistana – the older ones are fabulous so do not be upset if you are steered to an older section! The older units have been refurbed in the past couple of years, but they didn’t even need it… they were already great!

Don’t forget to go online a week early and order your groceries from the Vistana website – they will be waiting for you in the room when you arrive!

Vistana is always our first choice to stay off property. You will really enjoy your stay!!!

I second that. Its a really great resort with really nice pools and amenities. We had a two bedroom condo that was right next to the pool which had a waterfall and snack bar. You will love it. Here is a picture of the living room area was had during the trip we took in 2006. It was a huge unit.

I LOVE Vistana! I own two 2BR weeks there in the Lakes and Cascades sections…the newest at the resort. However, like MissDisney said, all older areas are in the process of being refurbished, and many areas are already done! The entire resort is going to be GORGEOUS when it’s done!

There are plenty of onsite restaurants, a general store, an ice cream parlor, miniature golf, activity and arcade centers and a DAILY activities schedule that is so awesome, you won’t even have to leave property to have the vacation of a lifetime!

We went in 2007 for 18 days…the first week was at Vistana and we VOWED not to enter ANY parks that week and just enjoy all the resort has to offer. We had THE BEST TIME!!!

You will LOVE it…let me know if you have any questions. :happy: