VMCP reservation?

Hi,
Made my resort reservations and VMCP reservations tonite on the phone. I was able to bring up my reservations on line, but I can’t find my VMCP reservations. Should I be able to?? I do have a reservation number, so it isn’t a big deal. Just curious.

BTW, I noticed the Early Resort Check in option. What’s that all about and how does it work??

Thanks.

Frank

[QUOTE=fjs08;998734]Hi,
Made my resort reservations and VMCP reservations tonite on the phone. I was able to bring up my reservations on line, but I can’t find my VMCP reservations. Should I be able to?? I do have a reservation number, so it isn’t a big deal. Just curious.

BTW, I noticed the Early Resort Check in option. What’s that all about and how does it work??

Thanks.

Frank[/QUOTE]

I really don’t know if you would be able to pull up your Christmas party reservations online. So I wouldn’t be worried about it.

Early Resort Check-in is just a way for you to stream line check in. You can do it online, up to ten days before your arrival date.

Hiya!

I always thought you should be able to buy tickets on line, and they are sent to you with your DME tickets if your doing that. I’m not sure though so don’t count me on that :).

Advanced check in is where you can basically check in to your resort. You can check in up to 10 days early. During the Online Check-in process you will need to provide the same information you do during in person check-in: Name, room requests, address, phone number, credit card etc.

You will not be able to change your reservation via the Online Check-in Service.

Utilizing Online Check-in will not get your room ready any faster than normal processes.

Hope this helps, for more information check out Disney’s Online Resort Check-in.

Hey, now that Frank has brought that up, I can never pull up my reservation because I book my trips through an agent. I wonder if I can check-in online anyway with maybe just my name? But then there won’t be a chance for a room request, will there?

sorry Frank, I am budding out now.

[QUOTE=Dopey;998741]Hey, now that Frank has brought that up, I can never pull up my reservation because I book my trips through an agent. I wonder if I can check-in online anyway with maybe just my name? But then there won’t be a chance for a room request, will there?

sorry Frank, I am budding out now.[/QUOTE]

we book through AAA and when you get your blue packet, you should get a confirmation number that you can use for online check in…

don’t know if it works with other agents though.

oooh and when you buy the vmcp tickets, it’s just like buying tickets, not making reservations. so no they wouldn’t appear with your reservations. they will either be sent to you or you can get them at will call, depending on how you ordered them.

They will mail you tickets for your party. I bought some over the phone the other day… and about 5 days later- they arrived in the mail. Not sure if it i because I ordered them 2 weeks before the event, but I have been mailed them before.

MVMCP Reservations never show up on your ADR they are hard ticket items and are normally mailed to your home/

As far as booking your reservation with a travel agent. I always book with AAA and When I receive my booking confirmation I have a AAA confirmation number and also a Disney confirmation number. It is this Disney Confirmation that you need to use to place your online ADR’s.

I am not close enough to my arrival date to check in online but I believe this same Disney confirmation number would be needed for that also.

[QUOTE=nubeanie;998742]we book through AAA and when you get your blue packet, you should get a confirmation number that you can use for online check in…

don’t know if it works with other agents though.[/QUOTE]

thank you! I’ll check that out. My stuff arrived Saturday, yippee