Vmk event games

here is one that really upsets me alot that i forgot about when vmk has their event that are hosted by them.

It seems they always have them during their time zone only honestly i think that is unfair and have complained about it many times because i do not get on here much at night.

when they do have them open their always to busy as well. then u keep trying to get into them that u waste your time trying.

Then once u finally do get to go into the event u have to wait over an hour just to play the game.

Then you get in the game and oops all the sudden their u go u crashed or dc.

ROFL ROFL sorry its alittle funny

BUT IT DOES PEE PEE ME OFF

I’m so sorry, but I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Sorry pickel, I am more dc than I’d like to be.

Like I said before, my character cannot even play the quests. I have to do it with my sons characters. Talk about disappointment here. I won’t get any of the cool magic or cars or suits or pins. And the only answer VMK ever gives me is “we are trying to fix the problem”.

don’t get upset, I try not to be. Just go play pirates, get lots of credits and by all the stuff you can possibly fit into your rooms.

wow that stinks ok i am talking about look next time when u are on vmk’s homepage they have a list of events that go on and their hosted by vmk like the other day their was a game that started at 6:30 pst time and thats too late for me to get on to get in the game i have husband that does not like me playing the game in the first place so after 5 my time witch is est i am not even on. i am lucky if i ever get on at 5pm my time. so thats what i am talking about.

and their is alot of ppl i have meet through out the game that feel the same i just wish everyone would complain about it too because it stinks.

BEACAUSE MAYBE VMK WILL LISTEN ABOUT IT AND START MAKING GAMES FOR EVERYONE TO PLAY THROUGH OUT THE DAY INSTEAD OF DURING THEIR TIME ZONE ONLY.

I agree with you that it is difficult to get on the game at 8:30 pm just to play a staff game, but we have to remember that this game was created for children ages 8-14. The staff can’t have games during the day because everyone that age is in school during the week. I would suggest maybe going to play the games on the weekends, the staff usually have some during the day on Saturdays and Sundays. As I said before it is very difficult to get on and I have only gotten to go to about 3 in the last couple months, so i share in your fustration.

ok well most ppl can’t play the games on the weekends either honestly and if i had kids i sure and the **** would not them on here all the time on the weekends to play vmk. Yes i understand it was created for kids but i still do not think its fair and even on the weekends the games don’t start earlier enough honestly.

It think they should have events during all different times so everyone has an equal chance no matter if your a kid or an adult