Vmk vmk vmk

As some of you may know VMK was a virtual online world that other people across the globe could hang out and interact with various things in the game. But sadly on the sad day of May 30, 2008 (Date Could Be Wrong But Im Pretty Sure) The gates of the kingdom had closed forever. Where are we now? We live among others average citizens living our lives on the web. Someday i hope to remake VMK. You’ll see… You’ll See… For now may vmk rest in peace…

If anybody knows who i am my username was Fleabis.

I know so many people enjoyed VMK very much. We have several beloved MBers who were devotees of the game and were really sad to see it go. I am surprised that it ended, because is had such a following.

For me, the game was not fun at all because I only ran into people who wanted to be rude to me. After several visits, I gave up.

Oh im sorry alot of people were rude to me too but i just ignored them and i made alot of friends on there to and i hated to see it go…

Thanks For Replying!

That was the only site I could play with my kids and enjoy myself. Nothing like chatting with your 6 year daughter while she turned into a small row boat during Capture the flag and still dominating the other team. All while the other team did not know they just got OWNED by a 6 year old!!! Still having withdrawals…miss the quests…getting ghosts…

I was Monorailrider, my DD was Princesschrista and my DS was snowspeeder.

I was Googelibear and I was also AdventureDopey.
That site was total fun most of the time. I wish they’d bring it back.

[QUOTE=monrailrider;994157]That was the only site I could play with my kids and enjoy myself. Nothing like chatting with your 6 year daughter while she turned into a small row boat during Capture the flag and still dominating the other team. All while the other team did not know they just got OWNED by a 6 year old!!! Still having withdrawals…miss the quests…getting ghosts…

I was Monorailrider, my DD was Princesschrista and my DS was snowspeeder.[/QUOTE]

Aww, that looks super cute! I love the little Mickey ghosts!