Voices Trivia

Let’s see how many people can name the people who were the voices of the disney characters we love! I’ll start:

Betty Lou Gersen was the voice of Cruella De Vil

wayne the voice of Mickey Mouse.

Jim Cummings was the voice of Tigger!

Sterling Holloway was the voice of Winnie the Pooh.
And Kaa the snake.
And the stork in Dumbo.
And the Cheshire Cat.
And the adult Flower the skunk.
And too many narrators to count; Lambert the Sheepish Lion, Ben and Me, and The Cold-Blooded Pengiun just to name a few.

Yes, I love my voice of Winnie the Pooh!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Tis such a soothing voice. :wub:

bill farmer is the voice of goofy.:mickey:

do you know the last name of wayne the voice of mickey mouse?:confused:

Wayne Allwine. Alwine? Or something spelled nearly like that.

Russie Taylor is the voice of Minnie Mouse. And she’s married to Wayne!! :heart:

thanks for the info.:mickey:

Eleanor Audley was the voice and model (!) for both maleficent and Cinderella’s wicked stepmother.

And the voice (but not the face, who was Leota Toombs, I believe) of Madame Leota in the Haunted Mansion (the crystal ball one – Leota Toombs, the Imagineer, does the voice and face for “Little Leota,” the “hurry back” woman at the end of the ride).

kathleen turner was the voice of jessica rabbit and when jessica sang “why don’t you do right?” that was Amy irving

Ilene Woods was the voice of Cinderella.

voice of Mickey Mouse from 1946-1976 was James MacDonald

Phil Harris was Baloo!! and…Little John from Robin Hood, Thomas O Malley from the Aristocats!!!

Baloo your avatar makes me giggle incessantly!! :laugh: Oh man…

Back to business… John Feilder was the voice of Piglet for as long as he was alive!! :sad:

Robin Williams was the voice of Genie in Aladdin 1 & 3.

I know this is an easy one.

This is an obscure one… Sebastion Cabot was the narrator for the old Winnie the Pooh stories (back when I was a kid) He was the butler from Family Affair

Sebastian Cabot was also the voice of Bagheera from the Jungle Book.

Toy Story has so many great voices…

Tom Hanks as Woody
Tim Allen as Buzz
Annie Potts as Bo Peep

Jason Alexander the voice of hugo.:mickey: and Sebastion Cabot the voice of Merlin

Nelson T. Greig The voice of Bob Parr (aka) Mr. Incredible.