Waaaahhhh, I am gonna whine just once

Man, we are going June 14th through the 20th for our 10th Anniversary as I have said and it sucks, we paid full price for everything. Man, Disney, why can’t you give us 2 days free too? LOL.

WAAHHHH, there I said it! Okay, crying fit is over.

Look at my countdown. I’m not crying for you.

Wow, you have a while, I am not blaming you. I am just sad that we couldn’t get one of those deals too. Sucks, you can’t move your own wedding anniversary. LOL.

Hey, cjtownman I seen where they posted new discounts and it appears that your trip time falls into the period you can look at mousemisers.com for specifics. I hope that might help you get a nice discount…

yeah, they extended the spring discount to be the summer special offer on the WDW web site too, up to 35% off…lol, and i booked cause i thought i’d miss out, it’s actually a really good deal, i couldn’t believe the total price they gave me for air, hotel, and park hopper.

Okay, I called Disney directly (that is who I booked our trip through), and they didn’t have any codes available to give us a discount. I am guessing that the Mouse Misers codes only work through Mouseketrips… Bummer man… I am going to keep looking. Anyone else know any tricks?

for the summer special, to be booked by 6/6, the code is ELH…call disney directly… hope that helps!! if you want to see the offer onlineWalt Disney World&reg - Walt Disney World&reg - Special Offer

Thanks, I am on hold right now. I am at the Grand Floridian and looking at the details, ELH might not apply, but darnit, I am going to try! I will let you guys know in just a bit.

i am sending pixie dust ASAP :tinkerbell:

Hope things work out for you cjtownman. You deserve a discount too!!!

Well, here is the deal… They code didn’t apply to the Garden view, sooooo, they upgraded me at full price to the Theme Park view, then gave me the Deluxe Dining plan for free. So, we only had to spend $200 more and basically got a $1k or more room add on.

We might have gotten that add on for free when we got there, but now it is guaranteed for my anniversary. I am ECSTATIC!!! Thank you guys!

Congratulations on getting such a good deal!

[QUOTE=cjtownman;957837]Well, here is the deal… They code didn’t apply to the Garden view, sooooo, they upgraded me at full price to the Theme Park view, then gave me the Deluxe Dining plan for free. So, we only had to spend $200 more and basically got a $1k or more room add on.

We might have gotten that add on for free when we got there, but now it is guaranteed for my anniversary. I am ECSTATIC!!! Thank you guys![/QUOTE]

ooooooh wonderful, so happy for you :flowers: happy anniversary!

Thanks guys!

Gee. I was on hold at that exact time and had been on hold for over an hour at that point.
I’m also arriving on June 14 and wanted to modify my reservation to the just released annual passholder rate.
Instead, I wasted 75 minutes on hold, got fed up, called right back and got the recording that the office was closed.
I’m staying at the Contemporary and once I modify this reservation, it will mean a $200 saving.
Out of curiosity, what time did you call and how long did you wait before you got a human?

[QUOTE=cjtownman;957837]Well, here is the deal… They code didn’t apply to the Garden view, sooooo, they upgraded me at full price to the Theme Park view, then gave me the Deluxe Dining plan for free. So, we only had to spend $200 more and basically got a $1k or more room add on.

We might have gotten that add on for free when we got there, but now it is guaranteed for my anniversary. I am ECSTATIC!!! Thank you guys![/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t count on anything being added once you got there, other than possibly a room upgrade.
On the other hand, I’m happy that you got this upgrade.
What day is your anniversary?

I called the first time at 9:20pm Eastern, second time about 9:45pm Eastern.

You must have booked a while back, we tried and tried to get the Contemporary but couldn’t, and then finally sucked it up and got the GF. Good luck getting through tomorrow!

And, yeah, I agree. I would NEVER count on anything when I got there, I was just saying it was a small possibility. This is great and now I know it is guaranteed! LOL.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;957852]I called the first time at 9:20pm Eastern, second time about 9:45pm Eastern.

You must have booked a while back, we tried and tried to get the Contemporary but couldn’t, and then finally sucked it up and got the GF. Good luck getting through tomorrow![/QUOTE]

I called about 8:50 and held out hope instead of hanging up after 20 minutes.
You should have been able to get the Contemporary as there were plenty of rooms available on the website. At least for passholders.
I could probably switch to the GF for about the same amount as my original reservation, or move up to the Contemporary tower from the garden wing for $100 more.
Of course, I’m shopping room only and paying my meals out of pocket.
Once you start talking about extra day packages with tickets, etc, things can change.

I just tried an experiment and entered your dates instead of mine (we go home on the 17th) and all that are available at the Contemporary are the one and two bedroom suites.
That tells me that one or more days of the 18-20 are sold out for lesser category rooms.

Yeah, I had looked for the package deal in March, there was nothing at all for the dates showing except for a 9k a week suite. LOL.