Wait times app for iPhone

Has anyone used the free wait times app for their iPhone? It looks very helpful but are the times close to the actual wait times?

They all depend on people at the parks inputing what they see and adding it to the database. I have found them hit and miss…mostly miss.

We found it to be pretty accurate on both of our trips last year–August and December.

We’ve found it to be pretty accurate as well. :slight_smile:

Well it looks like they have improved. I was an early adopter of the app.

Yea, I can’t wait to try it this summer. It looks super easy to add the wait time so we’ll have to play with it and add the wait times as well.

i have the app on my touch wish i could get online when i’m out & about but i don’t have an iphone yet

I want to have the app and use it here in Joisey!

Can I do that? I would love to know what’s up at the parks, even when I am sitting in my den. Total freak…

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1014435]I want to have the app and use it here in Joisey!

Can I do that? I would love to know what’s up at the parks, even when I am sitting in my den. Total freak…[/QUOTE]

I check the wait times at least once a day just to see what’s going on in the parks.

Right now the reported wait time for Toy Story Mania is 120 minutes. Soarin’ is 45 minutes.

DH checks times too, even while watching the snow fly up north here. I love feeling a bit connected to WDW!

Oh
Man
Oh
Man!

I MUST have that immediately!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1014454]Oh
Man
Oh
Man!

I MUST have that immediately![/QUOTE]

I got the free app and it works just fine.

How much is iPhone serivce each month, and what phone company do you have to use? I like Verizon… does it have iPhones?

AT&T is the only carrier that has the iPhone. It is an additional $30 per month per iPhone for the data plan.

Last time we went we couldn’t update it because their was no wifi? Well that was on an iPod to… :wink: