Wait times app

Does anyone have info on where I can get a wait times app for my Kindle Fire? There aren’t any listed under the app library.

oh I didn’t know it came for the kindle. I have it on my phone.
You have one of those newfangled kindles, Beth? Do you love it? I “only” have a 2nd generation one. It only serves books, etc.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1099779]oh I didn’t know it came for the kindle. I have it on my phone.
You have one of those newfangled kindles, Beth? Do you love it? I “only” have a 2nd generation one. It only serves books, etc.[/QUOTE]

Love, Love, Love it. I’m really not tech savy at all. My cell phone is just that, a phone. I push numbers, and it calls someone. So, this was a HUGE step for me. Funny thing, dh is the same as me, and I kept mentioning the Fire, well all he heard was Kindle, so when he went to buy it for me for Christmas, he was only getting the standard one, but then thought all those “bells and whistles” would be fun, so he upgraded to the Fire.

The picture is great, and it’s so fun to fiddle with all the apps available, all so new to me. I’ve set up that I can check out books from my local library, but haven’t used it yet because the library available on the Fire has so many available. I’m also a member to Netflix, so I downloaded their app and can streamline movies to it, as long as I have wifi connection.

Definitely would recommend it.

I could be jealous but I shall behave :laugh:
Congrats to your new toy

I don’t have a Kindle Fire, but if you can use google you probably can google an app and download it? That’s how I got the apps on my phone. Hope this helps.

I love the new fire but I already had the color Nook so I couldn’t get me another toy :glare: so I got the iPad 2 instead :biggrin: I’m not sure if there is an app for the kindle fire but I’m sure since its still kinda new it won’t be long before they come out with something. Enjoy :happy:

I did Google it, and found some apps, but none of them say they are for the Kindle Fire. I know that some apps on the Fire state they are for Androids, and Google did have an Android app, but I was unsure if I would mess something up on the Fire if I tried downloading it and it wasn’t compatible. So, I figured it would be better to find one specifically for the Fire.

I didn’t realize they had special apps for the kindle. But I agree with you on not downloading something your not sure of. Does Kindle have a customer service center you can call? Maybe someone there could help you?

Can’t you find apps on the kindle website?

And I agree with DisneyonmyMind, call kindle CS, they have great people working those phones!