Waiting in Line Game

Okay all I need your help. I am trying to make a game for standing in line. I bought a bunch of reciepe cards and thought that I could write disney trivia questions on them a long with stuff such as name 5 disney princesses, say the ABC’s backwards and come up with a movie plot.

Hopefully we wont need to use the cards but it’s better to be prepared.

So I’m putting it out there, does anyone have a trivia question (with answer) or a good question or thing to do to pass the time in line?

There are two Walt Disney Prince Charmings, which two movies are they in?

I give, I know Cinderelle’s prince is Prince Charming

Rock, Paper, Scissors has always been one we’ve played. Also, I like listening to Disney music, on MP3 players, while waiting in line.

We always go with the old standard “I Spy” particularly looking for design features or views we’ve not noticed before.

Trivia sounds cool!! We go with the hand slap game!!! I think it might annoy everyone else:blink: but we enjoy it!!!:happy:

Good trivia questions could be…

**Name 10 characters in Toy Story!

**How many gallons of tea would it take to fill a tea cup in MK? A: 329gallons

**How many carvings are in the tree of life? A: 325

**What was Goofy’s original name? A: Dippy Dog

**What did EPCOT originally stand for? A:Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

**Name all the dwarfs??

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;957950]Good trivia questions could be…

**What did EPCOT originally stand for? A:Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

[/QUOTE]

we all know what it REALLY means right??:laugh::laugh:

I’m a fan of the alphabet picnic game!
“I’m going on a picnic with ____ to ____ and we’re bringing ____.”

Start with A and fill in the blanks… maybe Disney style? :happy:
“I’m going on a picnic with Aladdin to Adventureland and we’re bringing apple slices!”

For added fun/mental torture :laugh:, everyone has to list all the things that were brought before… “I’m going on a picnic with Eeyore to Epcot and we’re bringing apple slices, beach balls, a camera, Disney Dollars, and eskimo pies!”

Is that the one we saw people playing where you either add or subtract fingers you are holding up to try to ‘knock out’ the other person…i really didnt get the whole thing they were going so quickly:huh:…apparently it was catching on quick to other guests though because by the end of our visit, you couldnt be in line without seeing someone playing it!!

When we went in January, we brought along with us our hidden mickey book, so while on line we looked at all the Mickey’s we are going to try and find… and etc… it made the lines move SO fast!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;958034]I’m a fan of the alphabet picnic game!

“I’m going on a picnic with Aladdin to Adventureland and we’re bringing apple slices!”

For added fun/mental torture :laugh:, everyone has to list all the things that were brought before… “I’m going on a picnic with Eeyore to Epcot and we’re bringing apple slices, beach balls, a camera, Disney Dollars, and eskimo pies!”[/QUOTE]

OH, I love this version! Great idea (writing it in my Disney planner)…:laugh:

Isn’t Snow White’s Prince, Prince Charming too?

I thought Snow Whites was “The Prince”

I know that I’ve found that anything that requires that you hold something doesn’t work nearly as well as the games that don’t.

And I am completely against iPods & mp3 players because why would I want to shut out the themed sounds?

Yes, I think it is. I grew up believing that Prince Charming came and gave Snow White the “Kiss of True Love” to wake her. ( This is how my mother would wake me up in the morning as a kid - with the announced “kiss of true love” LOL:wub::wub:

A good trivia questions is 2 parts

What was the name of Walt Disney’s first Animation Company?

What was the name of his first character that we created ?

If you don’t know I will give you the answers tomarrow

We don’t usually have a game or such but I like the hidden mickey book idea.

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;958034]I’m a fan of the alphabet picnic game!

For added fun/mental torture :laugh:, everyone has to list all the things that were brought before… “I’m going on a picnic with Eeyore to Epcot and we’re bringing apple slices, beach balls, a camera, Disney Dollars, and eskimo pies!”[/QUOTE]

I was looking for games too! I love this idea! We play I’m going to disney and I am bringing______. But I love adding with who and where starting with the same letter. I am gonna use this on my next trip.

I found a game online so it’s not my idea (I just forgot which website it was.)

Monorail game

Objective: To pick a monorail color that will give you the most points while on a WDW vacation. Before entering WDW, everyone playing will pick a Monorail color. Point values will be awarded when you see or ride on a monorail with a selected color.

Point Values:
10 Points: Riding in the front car of a selected monorail Color
5 Points: Riding on a selected monorail Color
1 Point: Each time a selected monorail is spotted

Monorail Colors:
Black, Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Lime (looks like yellow, but between the doors there are no stripes), Pink, Coral (looks like pink, but between the doors there are no stripes)

Rules:

1. Everyone playing picks a color before entering WDW.
  2. Only the highest point values are given each time you see or ride on a monorail.
  3. A monorail has to be on a new loop to be counted again.
    Monorail Loops:
    Magic Kingdom: Hotel Monorail: 5 stops, Magic Kingdom, Contemporary, Ticket and Transportation Center, Polynesian and Floridian
    Express Monorail: Magic Kingdom and Ticket and Transportation Center
    Epcot: Ticket and Transportation Center and Epcot

I used to play the “Shut up you little snots or I’ll pound you” game.