Waitlist has come in, we be staying at BoardWalk Villas in December!

Got an email from DVC a lil’ while ago that our wait list for December has come in for BWV! I have been trying to get into BWV for years and it will be all the more special since the trip is to celebrate my Mom’s bday! Epcot is her favorite park so this will be awesome so we can either walk or take the boat to the park.

For those of you who have stayed there, is there anything to know? It is 4 of us in a Boardwalk view studio and DW and I will take the pullout sofa bed so my folks can sleep on the regular bed.

I am so stoked that we will finally be able to stay there and get it off our bucket list as well :pirate:

BWV is definitely one of our top favorites. Only recommendation I would give you is to request to be near an elevator. If I remember correctly, there is only one set of them, so if you are not close, those hallways can be quite long.

Congrats on getting your waitlist. We love sitting out by the water at night. Something special about the feel of the surroundings.

Thanks for the info Beth! We do have a Boardwalk view room so I will try to ask to be close to the elevator. Since we normally check in early, it is hard to get any other requests in but who knows what the pixie dust will get us since it got us the room so far :slight_smile:

Congrats! We just stayed at BWV for the first time and LOVED IT! The CMs were all incredibly nice, our rooms were very clean and the Boardwalk itself is just so much fun. I had stayed on the Inn side before but never the Villas but they were fantastic. We had two 2 bedrooms with garden/pool views and I requested close to the elevator and they were able to accommodate that for both rooms. I would absolutely stay there again.

I agree with everyone else about being close to the elevators–the hallway is loooong. The first time we stayed there we were in the very last room at the end of the hall. I’m not kidding when I say we were closer to Tower of Terror than the lobby. When I asked for a new room the CMs were less than thrilled to help up. They tried to not give us a different room but in the end we got a room very close to the elevators and loved the location. If you’ve never stayed at an Epcot resort you are going to love the location.