Waitlisted AGAIN...ouch!

Mom might really kill me, we knew that flights would be cheaper on Monday instead of Sunday so WHY on earth did we not think if this wihile planning the trip:confused:
Now we are stuck on await list and Moms tickets are booked. I hope something comes through! Anywhere at this point will do!
What on earth do I do if they don’t have a cancellation and we can’t get a room for that 1 more night?!?! I hope December 7th doesn’t come and we’re out of luck.:frown:

Where are you trying get in? Any resort?

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. I would book a room on cash rather than pay to change an airline ticket.

Waitlisted for a resort? I didn’t know you could do this…

She’s waitlisted for a DVC resort, that’s totally different than a regular cash booking.

[QUOTE=gemdisney;850495]Mom might really kill me, we knew that flights would be cheaper on Monday instead of Sunday so WHY on earth did we not think if this wihile planning the trip:confused:
Now we are stuck on await list and Moms tickets are booked. I hope something comes through! Anywhere at this point will do!
What on earth do I do if they don’t have a cancellation and we can’t get a room for that 1 more night?!?! I hope December 7th doesn’t come and we’re SOL.:frown:[/QUOTE]

We were renting points… and…We were wait listed also for 3 days of our stay. We would have had to change resorts… but it came through. I bet yours does as well.

We also waitlisted out last stay at BCV and it came through quickly. I’m sending you tons of Pixie Dust.

Can you do cash for a night? Im not sure of the term waitlist…

Yes, DVC members can pay cash for a DVC room. For DVC the term waitlist means you are on a waiting list for a room to open up. You can be on a waiting list for any DVC resort or a certain resort it depends what you want.