Walking Path

Has anyone used the walking path between DS and the Boardwalk? We are going to DS for the early magic morning hour and have an adr for Cape May at 9:30. Plan to go to DS fron 8:00 to 9:00 and walk over for breakfast. Can we walk it in 15 minutes.

Try this site as it may have what your looking for
MouseSteps - Walking the Disney’s Boardwalk (with plenty of photos!)

[QUOTE=keljen;969942]Try this site as it may have what your looking for
MouseSteps - Walking the Disney’s Boardwalk (with plenty of photos!)[/QUOTE]

Great site, very helpful. Now we can see were else we can walk aswell. Thanks so much for the link!

I’m guessing it’s about a 20 minute walk from HS to BW, you might want to give it a couple extra minutes since you’re going to BC but I’m sure you’ll be fine.

If you really hump it, yes, it’s 15 minutes.
I was on the boardwalk by Jelly Rolls at 7:23 and was inside the park by 7:42 and I stopped a few times to take pictures.
I was also seated for Fantasmic by 7:54 and was a little right of house center towards the back of the house. I was by myself, so I was able to find plenty of single seats close to show time.
One thing to keep in mind is the humidity and the likelihood that you’ll be pretty soggy by the time you arrive at the DHS gate, but you will almost certainly have beaten the boat, even if it were just pulling away from the Swolphin and you’re on the Boardwalk side of the bridge. And if there’s a decent breeze, your shirt will eventually dry.

This is a little different than how long will it take from Boardwalk to DHS. You’re asking about DHS to BC. That can’t be done in less than 25 minutes. More likely, it will take you close to 30 minutes, maybe more, to walk there.
You’re probably better off taking the Friendship all the way, as long as the second stop is the Yacht/Beach. If not, then take the boat to Swolphin and then walk to the Beach, because you will beat the boat.

How about from Epcot to Beach Club? We are dining at Cape May and I was wondering if it was shorter to take a boat or walk.

For that one, you walk! Don’t even bother with the boat.
If you hug the rail along the canal, you won’t even have to walk up and down the hill for the bridge to the Boardwalk.

I"ve walked it before it is rather quick, but I am a quick walker as well. I would say set 20 minutes aside!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;970053]For that one, you walk! Don’t even bother with the boat.
If you hug the rail along the canal, you won’t even have to walk up and down the hill for the bridge to the Boardwalk.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, thanks!

We’ll probably set 30 mins. aside so we can take our time and stop to take in the sights along the way.

I’d say we made it from BWV to DHS in 15 minutes or so, but we’re tall, quick walkers and so are our children.