Walls are down at Casey Jr!

We are in MK right now and the walls are down at Casey Jr!

And no pictures???:laugh:

Yeah, what Rich said.

We can’t just trust your words, we need pictures :biggrin:

…is this the new train station?

Whoooop Whoooop! 91 days until we are splashing around at Casey Jr :wub::wub:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1113738]

We can’t just trust your words, we need pictures :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

As Regan would say “Trust, but Verify!”

We need pics

-Harry

Completely off topic, but I LOVE your Avatar!! We will be going on TS Mania for the first time when we go next week! Every time we’ve been the queue has been too long and we haven’t been able to get a FP for it. It’s so exciting! :laugh:

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1113741]As Regan would say “Trust, but Verify!”

We need pics

-Harry[/QUOTE]

He also said “We start bombing in 10 minutes” … better get those pictures!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No, the train station opened with Dumbo and the Barnstormer a few months ago. Casey Jr. is a “splash n’ play” area.

Ok…Thank you Victoria…don’t have little ones…nor have I looked at a new map recently.but I remember Daisys boat having a water area or something…perhaps it’s down there?

[QUOTE=tigger;1113746]He also said “We start bombing in 10 minutes” … better get those pictures![/QUOTE]:wub::heart:

lol

@ smallworld, they remodeled the train station in Fantasyland but there is a new playground for the kids. The Casey Junior something something

I do have pics actually but I’ll have to upload from the phone which is in the room right now. I couldn’t get it to upload earlier. Going to catch up on TR right now.

I was excited for a moment when I thought there was a Casey Jr. Circus Train in WDW.
I didn’t get to do the one in Disneyland.
Now I’m sad that this is a splash zone.

The wall around the 2nd Dumbo tier is also down. Now doing “soft opening” tests before official opening of the 2nd tier AND the state-of-the-art circus tent waiting area!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1113788]I was excited for a moment when I thought there was a Casey Jr. Circus Train in WDW.
I didn’t get to do the one in Disneyland.
Now I’m sad that this is a splash zone.[/QUOTE]

And from the looks of it, not a very exciting thing. Although it might be nice to have this splash place when the temps reach unbearable degrees.

We were wondering why there’s a fence, that seems completely out of place, on the locomotive

Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station (The ?World? According to Jack)

…this helped me…scroll down for a short video…now I can understand what it’s all about…

Fantasyland Update: Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak open, second Dumbo spinner revealed, new Pooh meet - Orlando Attractions Magazine

The more I look at this the more I think it’s alright. I don’t like that fence, it’s an invitation to climb and get hurt with wet shoes.

There are quite a few of those water areas all around WDW. One is in Epcot, one at DTD and I am sure there are more.

I am waving in the wind, I know. Debating out loud

I’ve got no real complaints one way or the other. I’m just treating the Fantasyland expansion as something new to be explored and I’m trying to learn as little as possible before I see it with my own eyes. I want the surprise and anticipation of whatever it is that the Imagineers have in store for us.
I’d just have really wanted the Casey Jr. Circus Train and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea because they’re DL originals that I never experienced.

But a splash zone? Why not.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1113837]I’ve got no real complaints one way or the other. I’m just treating the Fantasyland expansion as something new to be explored and I’m trying to learn as little as possible before I see it with my own eyes. I want the surprise and anticipation of whatever it is that the Imagineers have in store for us.
I’d just have really wanted the Casey Jr. Circus Train and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea because they’re DL originals that I never experienced.

But a splash zone? Why not.[/QUOTE]

Doug, you know what? That’s a great attitude. Really!

If I could only not be so nosy.
:pinch: