Walt Disney Signature Art Sale - Ideeli

I’m a big Ideeli shopper… they discount designer items for a short period of time and only members can buy. I was looking ahead and noticed a that Walt Disney Signature art sale starting tomorrow.

Character Studies
Back in the golden age of animated movies-long before special effects and digital animation ruled-legendary films like Fantasia, Sleeping Beauty, and Bambi were all created one hand-drawn illustration at a time, making each scene a series of stunning artwork in motion. Walt Disney has always been at the forefront of this field, and to celebrate this lost form of animation, it’s created the Walt Disney Signature Wall Décor Collection by PTM Images. Each of these matted and framed illustrations is inspired by a classic Disney movie: The Lion King, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, and more. And each image comes with a label displaying the original artwork that inspired it attached to the back. Disneyland is the place “where dreams come true.” But with one of these special pieces of artwork, you can bring a little bit of that dream home with you.

Here’s a link if you don’t have an account: www.ideeli.com/invite/elmboyshi. It doesn’t cost anything to join (you can upgrade to be a premium member, though).

Some of that art is very pretty, thanks!

I’m bumping this to let you know that they have mostly $70 pieces discounted to $35. There are also some gorgeous more expensive pieces.

They aren’t in-your-face Disney, so even if you don’t have a Disney-decorated home, you might be interested. There are prints from Mulan, Cinderella, The Lion King (my personal favorite), Bambi, The Aristocrats, Fantasia, 101 Dalmations, Sleeping Beauty, and Lady and the Tramp. All are scenery - no characters. Also, they are sold framed, so you don’t even have to worry about custom framing (well, unless you want a different frame that matches your home).

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1067743]I’m bumping this to let you know that they have mostly $70 pieces discounted to $35. There are also some gorgeous more expensive pieces.

They aren’t in-your-face Disney, so even if you don’t have a Disney-decorated home, you might be interested. There are prints from Mulan, Cinderella, The Lion King (my personal favorite), Bambi, The Aristocrats, Fantasia, 101 Dalmations, Sleeping Beauty, and Lady and the Tramp. All are scenery - no characters. Also, they are sold framed, so you don’t even have to worry about custom framing (well, unless you want a different frame that matches your home).[/QUOTE]

Some of the art pieces are really very nice Victoria- and I was quite taken with the Ideeli site too, thanks for sharing that and the bump.

No problem! I hope I don’t sound like I’m advertising. I promise I have no affiliation with the Ideeli site!!! :laugh: