Walt Disney World Free Dining Offer for 2011/2012

Disney has released dates for their popular free dining discount for late 2011 and 2012. Like the currently available free dining discount for August and September of 2011, reservations at a Disney Value Resort enjoy the Quick Service Dining Plan for free while reservations at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort qualify for the Disney Plus Dining Plan at no charge.

You must book by October 29, 2011, and the eligible dates of travel are:
2011: 10/2–10/8, 10/23–11/5, 11/13–11/19, 11/27–12/3, 12/11–12/17
2012: 1/8–1/14, 1/22–2/4, 2/12–2/18, 3/4–3/10 and 3/25–3/31

Please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips if you are interested in booking a vacation with this special offer!

It’s weird that the dates are so choppy. Don’t they usually do their discounts from this date to this, sometime eliminating one poplular holiday week? But, in looking at these dates, they are all over the place.

So, here’s my question, my friends are booked where free dining is only available for half the time they are there. Will they get free dining for the three days of the seven they will be there?

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1085772]It’s weird that the dates are so choppy. Don’t they usually do their discounts from this date to this, sometime eliminating one poplular holiday week? But, in looking at these dates, they are all over the place.

So, here’s my question, my friends are booked where free dining is only available for half the time they are there. Will they get free dining for the three days of the seven they will be there?[/QUOTE]

I agree. I check in on 12/7 but it is not available till 12/11 of my trip. This is so annoying! :blush:

Lisa

I jsut saw this on Allears today. I know there was a few people waiting to see if this would come out. Hope it works with their vacation plans.

Does anyone know how much more it would be to upgrade to a deluxe dining would be if you are staying at a Mod? DH has not called yet to see if our ressies can be changed for free dining yet and we were just wondering?