Walt Disney World Inside Out!

How many people remember this show? I remember watching it constantly when I was a kid. You know, when the Disney Channel was good!

I certainly miss it as cheesy as it was. I wish they’d put it out on dvd. I’d buy it for sure.

Also, didn’t they have a second series where it was hosted by J.D. Roth and was called Disneyland Inside Out?

I loved that show and miss the old Disney Channel.

I also LOVED that show. There was alot of interesting facts about DW discussed.

I have no idea what you people are talking about… I have to go to youtube and find it!

Here’s a link to part 1 of 3 of an ep from January '95:

YouTube - WDW Inside Out - January Edition (1/3)

If you’re interested they have the other 2 parts in the same list.

Ah, that’s cool. I’d actually watch something like that. They should have some show about the parks on Disney Channel.

Yep, that’s the way it was on the D-channel way back. I miss those days. Some people would use a time machine to get rich. I’d use it to record all the shows I miss. LOL!

I agree, there should be a somewhat regular show on The Disney Channel about the parks. Since they are trying to push theme park attendance, this seems like such a logical thing to do. It would get every kid watching to ask their parents for a trip.

I remeber as a kid the best night of the week for TV was when Wounderful World of Disney would come on and play one movie or a couple of catoons. Tink would fly out from the castle wave her wand and the show would start. We did not have Disney 24/7.

I do think Disney needs to play more movies instead of all the re-runs ALL-DAY and NIGHT of the TV shows.

I am talking - opening the Disney movie vault and playing some of the “Classics”

Cinderalla
SnowWhite
Little Mermaid
Alladin
Herbie (the original)
Flubber
Peter Pan
…man the list is forever

I think a combination of movies/current TV movies/current TV shows would make for an INCREDIBLE Disney Channel. It would never be turned off in my house. I make my kids turn our TV off of Disney later in the day and in the night so we adults can watch something besides the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, and Suite Life. If they switched programming toward movies at night, Disney would be on all 4 of our TV’s from the time we wake-up to the time we sleep.

I use to love that show! I wish they would bring it back, along with the Disney Magazine!

I think I miss the Disney magazine as much, if not more, than Inside Out. I have the last couple of years of the Disney magazine saved, it was sooo good. Now I’m really sad…

[QUOTE=dadofthree;975030]I do think Disney needs to play more movies instead of all the re-runs ALL-DAY and NIGHT of the TV shows.

I am talking - opening the Disney movie vault and playing some of the “Classics”

Cinderalla
SnowWhite
Little Mermaid
Alladin
Herbie (the original)
Flubber
Peter Pan
…man the list is forever

I think a combination of movies/current TV movies/current TV shows would make for an INCREDIBLE Disney Channel. It would never be turned off in my house. I make my kids turn our TV off of Disney later in the day and in the night so we adults can watch something besides the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, and Suite Life. If they switched programming toward movies at night, Disney would be on all 4 of our TV’s from the time we wake-up to the time we sleep.[/QUOTE]

That’s what ToonDisney used to do… then they got rid of that and added Disney Channel XD which is basically a third Disney Channel.

And oh my gosh, I love the Jonas Brothers, but J.O.N.A.S. is the dumbest show ever! I cannot get through an entire episode.

I loved (and miss!) that show too…gotta go check out the youtube link…

Thanks!