Want to become and insidEARS member?

I had an interview with a Disney CM, via skype, a few minutes ago and she told me that she would gladly extend invitations to any friends who would like to become members

So, get in touch with me, I’ll put you in touch with them

Yes… What do I need to do? I’ll PM you with any info that you need.

You have to have an interview for the InsideEars?? I didn’t know it was so…official…lol!
Looks like a great extension to the Disney Community and I’d love to be involved!

How did your interview go?
I love having another way to get Disney news and Disney stories I would love to be a part of it too!!

do i qualify?

You’re a Disney fan, Why not?

I don’t know… do I? :laugh:

Can you tell us more about it?

I saw your profile on insidEARS. Very cool! You will be a great addition to the site.

yup.:blush:

dopey…where do i go? for some reason i thought this was for just DVC members or moms or something.

I must admit I’m curious…

[QUOTE=Tinkerbella;1102707]How did your interview go?
I love having another way to get Disney news and Disney stories I would love to be a part of it too!![/QUOTE]

It went well. It was with Marissa who is also on camera quite a bit.
They just wanted to know what I felt was still missing, what would be helpful, etc.
Right now it feels like they only have 20 or so people participating out of 1000. It is a bit laborious, because we are “driving this bus” ourselves and we’re slow to come up with things to post, ask or suggest.

So, everyone PM me your name and email address and I will pass it along.

PM me dadofthree

Marissa here is who I talked with today
InsidEARS: ‘Batter Up!’ at Rawlings Making the Game at Walt Disney World Resort - YouTube

[QUOTE=Dopey;1102690]I had an interview with a Disney CM, via skype, a few minutes ago and she told me that she would gladly extend invitations to any friends who would like to become members

So, get in touch with me, I’ll put you in touch with them[/QUOTE]

Definitely count me in! I’m a Disneyholic. Let me know what you need from me and I’m happy to oblige.