Want To Follow My Adventures on WDWCS Spring 2010!

Well here’s the links! :]

http://staceyswdwcsadventures.tumblr.com/

Okay, so I’m starting to begin my WDWCS blog and the vlogs are coming soon too! So here is the link to that site! (It’s not only WDWCS) It’ll have other things about my life in there too, but mostly WDWCS, considering that will be my life for the next 7 months… hahah.! :]

http://staceyswdwcsadventures.tumblr.com/

So far there’s one entry there for WDWCS, but I am adding more tonight or tomorrow morning :]

I can’t wait to hear all about your WDW adventures!

Thanks! I can’t wait to have them! And tell all you guys about them! :]

Also, I was thinking about doing some recon while I was down there!

If anyone has any questions or wants to see anything while I’m down there I’d be happy to go places and take pictures or find out any questions you may have! Also I’m thinking of doing some blogs from different spots in WDW! :]

Any suggestions?

Oooh, live on-location Disney blogs?? How exciting! :happy:

Hahah, most definitley! :]

Just posted a nice new blog about the WDWCS! And theres tons of helpful information. If you guys have anymore questions please let me know, I’d love to answer them! Even if they are just out of curiousity! No question is a bad one! :]

My Adventure’s On WDWCS!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
There’s the link
to my WDWCS blog!!!
:peterpan:

So they’re just starting to accept applications! Ah I’m nervous! Stacey, what roles did you apply for?

Don’t be nervous! I know its hard not to be but you will be fine!! I applied for Attractions, Merchandise and Full Service Food and Beverage. But merchandise was my first choice, well tied with Attractions.

Good luck! And get that application in girliee! haha.

I leave in 8 days!!!
I’m starting to get really nervous!
But excited!
So, I guess anxious is more the worddd!!! :blush:

And I’m really excited to get to do all the fun stuff for you guys like tweeting, and blogging, and vlogging!

I’ll set up those links right before I leave! Expect the first vlog either the day I leave (the 6th of Feb) or my check in day! (Feb 8th!)

:smiley:

That’s awesome!! Keep me posted on how everything goes!

I will definitley keep you all posted! Thats gonna be the most exciting part!
Well, of my out of work experiences atleast! hahah. :laugh:
I’m excited to do the live on property broadcasts! :]

Stacey I am so thrilled for you and so excited to read your blogs! good luck xx

This sounds like such a great experience. I’m curious though, do you get college credits for doing this?

Thank you sooo much! I extremely excited! Expect a very long good first day blog! :] Traditions is going to be the funnest class I’ve ever taken! :]

For the Careerstart, it’s for people who have graduated High School within 2 years, and haven’t decided whether or not to go to college yet, or have just decided to start out in the work force. I decided to do the CS program, because I finished High School a year early, so I thought it’d be a good way to spend that leftover year!

There are educational classes that you can take while down there on either the CP or the CS that yes do count for College credit, and the courses are free. But the participants dont have to take them.

I’m taking two! And I’m very excited about them! I’ll let you know all about them as soon as I get down there! :laugh:

Hey Stacey, did you ever consider making a SEPERATE blog for your CP experience instead of mixing it with your personal one? It might be a good idea, if a lot of people starting following your experience you may not want all those people (especially if they worked for Disney maybe) to see the more personal stuff or curse words.

It doesn’t bother me personally but if it were me & I was looking to start a professional career with Disney I’d probably make my CP experience blog seperate from my personal stuff.

Just a thought. :smile:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1015789]Hey Stacey, did you ever consider making a SEPERATE blog for your CP experience instead of mixing it with your personal one? It might be a good idea, if a lot of people starting following your experience you may not want all those people (especially if they worked for Disney maybe) to see the more personal stuff or curse words.

It doesn’t bother me personally but if it were me & I was looking to start a professional career with Disney I’d probably make my CP experience blog seperate from my personal stuff.

Just a thought. :smile:[/QUOTE]

You know I have considered doing a seperate one then my personal one, but I kind of procrastinated on it, because the blog is mainly for my friends and family too and they all follow this one already. I will probably set one up just for here. I generally dont put anything negative or rude on my blog anyways. And I dont really curse, any curse are usually a song lyric. But I might make one and just copy and paste the blogs I write in my personal one for the disney one. I’ll post the new link.

Thanks for the input!

Here is the new blog link, this one is STRICTLY WDWCS. :]

My Adventure’s On WDWCS!

That is SO awesome Stacey! It looks great & I think it will defiantely appeal to a wider audience just following your CP experience! I am so excited for you to get started, can’t wait to follow your adventures! :happy:

Stacey, that is terrific! well done, its so beautifully written and informative! Will you still be at WDW after August? I think we are going to be there early September, maybe last week in August- nothing in concrete just yet- oh I do hope you’re still there- so proud of you!