WANTED ... Pixie Dust!

:frown: Well of all the times to let someone go :eek:
I just found out that my employer is shutting their doors after 87 years of business. Today was my last day!
And to make matters worse, they told me right before my shift ended TODAY!

Words of encouragement are welcomed!!! :pirate:

I am so sorry to hear about this- I am sending boatloads of pixiedust to you and your family.

Boatloads of pixie dust heading your way!! That really stinks. I am very sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Wow! :eek: That’s it, no warning?? Terrible!! :glare:

********* BOATLOADS of PIXIE DUST to YOU!!! ***********

Best of luck buddy! I find out this Friday if I keep my job and my wife finds out Tuesday. For the first time in years our next years trip might be in jeopardy. Just remember, life throws you buckets of poop and you wade your way through it. Good luck!

It is all about attitude. Keep your kin up and be positive good things will happen.

Make your own weather!

Wow. What a crummy way to end your day. I know a lot of people hate this cliche but I do believe it with all my heart . . . everything happens for a reason. I hope you discover the reason for this soon and that it means there’s somethin’ bigger and better out there for you. Loads of pixie dust and good thoughts headin’ your way!! Good luck!!!

What a rotten thing to do,not letting you know til the last minute.Keep your chin up my friend there is always a silver lining to a black cloud.Sending you loads of pixie dust!!!:smile:

I hope this opens a door to wonderful things to come. That must have been SUCH a shock but many people can relate. TONS OF PIXIE DUST!!! :heart:

Good thoughts and prayers for you!

Unbelieveable that they did that!! So sorry. Pixie dust, pixie dust, pixie dust!!!

There are always openings for Pirates. You’ve got the hook already.

There are jobs out there, just tough time to be looking. Remember that 10% unemployment means 90% employment. Good luck!

Now that totally sucks. After that many years in business, couldn’t they at least have waited till after the holidays? You’ll be okay Wall. Something better will come along soon. Pixie dust and good thoughts coming your way.

Fingers crossed for you!!! Thank You for the kind words!
- I actually went a on a job interview this morning not even 24 hours after the fact … WOW ( In the same industry )

Thank You for the kind words !!! Thank You all !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;1005207]Fingers crossed for you!!! Thank You for the kind words!
- I actually went a on a job interview this morning not even 24 hours after the fact … WOW ( In the same industry )[/QUOTE]

Good for you…Keep moving forward!

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
Walt Disney

WOW …
As I was typing my previous post, The company that I interviewed with has called me back and offered me the job!!!
Out of 350 applicants, they were down to 5 (Without me), and I walk thru the door and I’m the guy they hire !!! WOW !!!

Same money and with better benefits!
I was going to post on here that my wife told me not to worry about our March Trip, WE WERE GOING!. Now I don’t have to worry !!!

THANK YOU FOR THE PIXIE DUST !!! I PROMISE TO SHARE WITH ALL THE GANG IN NEED OUT THERE… IT REALLY WORKS!:pirate:
ARRRRRRRRRGH …(thats for you Rich!):laugh:

Thanks ..... TIGGER !

Oh what great news!!! WOW!

Well, you must be THAT good. That’s awesome! :mickey:

I’ve been whacked 4 times since 2001 and you really never get used to it. Not once have I found a new gig in less than 24 hours. THAT’S IMPRESSIVE!

I’m glad you get to keep your plans! :pirate:

[QUOTE=WALL;1005210]WOW …
As I was typing my previous post, The company that I interviewed with has called me back and offered me the job!!!
Out of 350 applicants, they were down to 5 (Without me), and I walk thru the door and I’m the guy they hire !!! WOW !!!

Same money and with better benefits!
I was going to post on here that my wife told me not to worry about our March Trip, WE WERE GOING!. Now I don’t have to worry !!!

THANK YOU FOR THE PIXIE DUST !!! I PROMISE TO SHARE WITH ALL THE GANG IN NEED OUT THERE… IT REALLY WORKS!:pirate:
ARRRRRRRRRGH …(thats for you Rich!):laugh:

Thanks ..... TIGGER ![/QUOTE]

Wonderful! I am very happy for you. Life is all about attitude…keep it and keep moving forward!