Watch This Space!

Hello!!! Well…I have decided to ummmm…ermm…shall we say ‘whittle’ down the ‘few’ pins that I have…:laugh::laugh::laugh:…over the next couple of months…of course I will let my M’Buzz family members have the first shot at purchasing them…considering the fact that I have ummm…more than a few dozen pins…:laugh::laugh::laugh:…it will take me a bit of time to start listing them…

For those of you who may not know me as well as others, I have collected these pins for over 30 years!:eek:! Yes…there was a time when Disney would only put out about 30 rack pins a year…that was back in the dark ages and many, many years before the pin craze of the millennia started-LOL!

So my friends…please feel free to PM me with any special requests…maybe you want first shot at a particular character or maybe you are looking for a certain pin…I will be more than happy to see what I can do for you!

As soon as I can I will begin listing them (according to the forum rules!) and will be posting pictures for your perusal! I would feel good knowing that my precious pins are staying in “The Family” :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh!! Exciting!!! Hmmm…let me think…

Oh how exciting… I would love to get MissSMIG some extra special donut pins.

Don’t hurt yourself there kiddo…and like I said…the whole collection ain’t up for auction!!:laugh::laugh:…HEY!! Shouldn’t you be thinking about other things…:whistling:whistling?

:angel:Yes, I guess you are right:whistling:heart:

I got the bestest pin of all out of that collection :happy:
Thank you my little chickadee

[QUOTE=Dopey;863920]I got the bestest pin of all out of that collection :happy:
Thank you my little chickadee[/QUOTE]

Umm…are you gonna share which one that was?:closedeye

OK, donut, can I get the gold roundy one that has the Elvin writing on the inside?

Elvin?

One chipmunk to rule them all?

I already put in dibs on my faves, yay!

Sounds exciting. Cant wait to see them and to have a chance at them.

oh, hehe…it was a Dopey lisence plate pin. So very cute and MEEEEEE :biggrin:

I did win a Lanyard with two Disney pins soooooo… I need more pins… lol