Water delivery

Has anyone ever had just water delivered to their resort room? I’ve heard of people ordering water thru Costco or Amazon.com. I think I’m going to try to pack most of our breakfast foods in our suitcase, but I really didn’t want to have to pack a case of water bottles too :). Since Garden Grocery has a min of $50 I was looking for alternative options.

Not where I thought this thread was going. :laugh:

Just so you know, Disney provides free water at all the parks. Just go up to any counter service and ask for a cup of water. We usually buy one water bottle in the morning, and then constantly refill it up with cups of ice water from the counter services. Saves a lot of money.

What other way could that be interpreted? I’m confused!:wacko:

We like to have water in the room for at night & for breakfast in the morning (in addition to bringing it to the parks). But thanks for the tip!

Water delivery = having a baby in a bathtub. :laugh:

Ohhhh… LOL! Now I get it!!! Nope, no having a baby in a bathtub over here!!! That’s funny!

LMAO baby in a bathtub!!!

What did you think?
Some sort of delivery of people or things via boat?
(I know I did at first)

Just to be a little on topic, I haven’t ever ordered and had anything delivered.
Then again, I drive to WDW and pass several Publix stores on my way in, so if we need something for the room, we’ll pick it up on the way.

For me, there’s one Publix just before we get on the highway and another on Osceola Parkway across from The Loop so we don’t even go out of our way.

what about packing a brit water filter?

WOW!
I see what you’re getting at now, but, what could that have to do with WDW resorts? Some sort of sunrise program when mothers in labor give birth in Stormalong Bay before the pool opens for swimmers?:noo:

I don’t know, you tell me:whistling

Now, as long as you brought it up, how well does a Brita work on the egg water in Central Florida? You know, that nasty sulphur taste.
That’s my biggest complaint about Central Florida water in general.

WOW!
I see what you’re getting at now, but, what could that have to do with WDW resorts? Some sort of sunrise program when mothers in labor give birth in Stormalong Bay before the pool opens for swimmers?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: OMGoodness…too funny!!!

I was thinking the bathtub on her avatar would be perfect for a water delivery…

If you have Amazon prime, you would at least know the water would arrive at the resort in two days…I never thought of that but imagine it would be a good idea.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1090124]WOW!
I see what you’re getting at now, but, what could that have to do with WDW resorts? Some sort of sunrise program when mothers in labor give birth in Stormalong Bay before the pool opens for swimmers?:noo:[/QUOTE]

Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised that someone would want to give birth and do it this way. I have read time and time again where people sneak a few ashes in and dump them on Pirates or Small World. Why would it be so surprising some young woman is determined to give birth on property?

Don’t give anyone ideas!!! Then again… if they are crazy enough to be there when they are 8 months pregnant… They are just plain crazy!

Good point, more than once we have seen women toting around VERY newborn babies. If they will do that, I would imagine someone has given birth there, probably several times. Right now there is probably some kid named Goofy born on It’s a Small World. Sadly the magic of possibility combined with Disney lunacy may make it so. LOL

When I leave this mortal plain, I’d like to have some of my ashes spread in WDW, the Kennedy Space Center, and from the Empire State Building. And maybe some in Central Park as well.
I don’t need to have a small bit of me left inside some ride and I don’t think it would be appreciated by fellow riders if ashes were let loose to fly from Space Mountain or The Hulk just because they were the coasters I’d ridden the most.

Gosh, sorry about heading off on a strange tangent.:mickey:

Then again, the ambulance would rush the expectant mother to Sand Lake Hospital which would cause the parents to name their new child “Sandy”.:whistling

CJ, if they gave birth at Woodstock, I’d give odds that more have been born inside WDW, perhaps even the MK itself.

Oh, there could be all kinds of crazy names… Like “Reedy”, etc… I am sure there could be a list.