Water show?

I’ve read some posts where people have mentioned a water pageant show/parade. What is this and where?
Thanks, this is our first trip so I’m still figuring it all out.

apartments for sale Pattaya

It the Electric Water Pageant. You can see it nightly form several of the resorts or MK. It is cute, we try to catch it at least once during our trip.

Here is a page with a few pictures:

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/ewp.htm

We always like to watch this from the Polynesian after dinner at 'Ohana! I don’t think it’s something I’d stand in line to see, but it’s fun to watch if you happen to be there.

You can see the Pageant very well from Narcoossee’s in the Floridian.:mickey:

We always use to watch it from the beach at Fort Wilderness. It’s cute. Last trip we watched it while we were on the ferry to the MK. We didn’t even know it was going on, we just got on the ferry from the TTC and got a bonus show. :slight_smile:

It’s a simple little show, but if you have little ones they will love it. I think Disney puts it one to calm all the little kids after a long day in the parks.

My fave spot to watch the pageant is from the boat dock or the beach at WL. It’s a little darker than some of the other spots to watch from, so it makes it extra romantic. :wub:

The pageant is neat; I hope they keep doing it. Like bali said it’s not exactly something worth standing in line to see…but it’s like a magical sprinkling of pixie dust over the resorts while everyone is starting to settle down and get ready for bed. :sleeping: :mickey:

That’s what we’re planning to do this trip! Can’t wait!!!

We are planning to do the same also.

I haven’t seen the pagent since I was a kid. We went on the Marshmellow Marsh (sad to say they don’t have anymore) and watched it while roasting marshmellows and singing.

What’s marshmallow marsh? That sounds cool. Tell me about it 'cause I’ve never heard anything about this!