Watercraft rentals at DTD

Its been a long time since I posted here…hello everyone! I read on a forum discussion somewhere that there are watercraft rentals available in the Marketplace area of DTD. Does anyone here know anything about that?

All WDW marinas charge the same for boat rentals, although you will find yourself running through a lot of no wake zones and won’t really be able to open up your boat.
The best place to boat in WDW is Seven Seas Lagoon/Bay Lake because it is mostly wide open, excepting the canal between SSL and Bay Lake.

Downtown Disney Recreation

[QUOTE=Soundgod;995674]All WDW marinas charge the same for boat rentals, although you will find yourself running through a lot of no wake zones and won’t really be able to open up your boat.
The best place to boat in WDW is Seven Seas Lagoon/Bay Lake because it is mostly wide open, excepting the canal between SSL and Bay Lake.

Downtown Disney Recreation[/QUOTE]

I have to second this- it’s much more fun in SSL/BL! You can rent at Poly, GF, or Contemporary.

Yeah, & you can’t ‘jump the shark’ in DTD.

(For those younger MBers, Google will explain.)

hahahahaha,“jump the shark”… :laugh:

Don’t forget Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness have marinas too.
Plus at the Contemporary, Sammy Duval’s Water Sports offers wave runner rentals and parasailing.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;995830]Don’t forget Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness have marinas too.
Plus at the Contemporary, Sammy Duval’s Water Sports offers wave runner rentals and parasailing.[/QUOTE]

Of course- how could I forget??? Haven’t done parasailing at WDW though…