WDW 45th Anniversary

Nobody has posted anything for days so I thought I would. October 1st was the 45th anniversary of WDW. They gave out buttons for the special day. My sister is there now and said MK has been packed for days. It took almost 40 minutes to get into MK. The other parks have been ok.

There are some great AP food discounts for the yr. Forget the button, I’ll take a discount any day.

With the new AP discounts, I almost wonder if it is worth renewing my Tables in Wonderland card

You would have to looked at the meals you would normally eat and see what is covered. But the biggest thing is, TIW is good on alcohol. We
don’t drink, so when it went up to $150, it no longer did us any good. We only eat a few TS each trip, so maybe we’d get 20% of 8-10 meals. Especially since some of the meals, normally got 10% with DVC or Visa.

But for us, this AP deal is super.

Hello again jo-jo. I was starting to think I was the only one checking in. Nobody is posting anything.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919095799]You would have to looked at the meals you would normally eat and see what is covered. But the biggest thing is, TIW is good on alcohol. We
don’t drink, so when it went up to $150, it no longer did us any good. We only eat a few TS each trip, so maybe we’d get 20% of 8-10 meals. Especially since some of the meals, normally got 10% with DVC or Visa.

But for us, this AP deal is super.[/QUOTE]

I renewed my TIW. Looking at the math, it is still worth it (for us). We do some larger $$$$ meals such as Ohana, Cape May. Even though alcohol is a small part, one of our trips is normally 4 adults and 4 - 5 big dinners, and our other trip is a just Sharon and I, with 4 dinners or so, it is still worth it. We are AP holders (not DVC) as we own a house there. I saved over 90 dollars on this last trip, with another one coming up.

Capt - I still pop in at least twice a week still.

[QUOTE=timsha;1919095802]I renewed my TIW. Looking at the math, it is still worth it (for us). We do some larger $$$$ meals such as Ohana, Cape May. Even though alcohol is a small part, one of our trips is normally 4 adults and 4 - 5 big dinners, and our other trip is a just Sharon and I, with 4 dinners or so, it is still worth it. We are AP holders (not DVC) as we own a house there. I saved over 90 dollars on this last trip, with another one coming up.

Capt - I still pop in at least twice a week still.[/QUOTE]

I need to do some math for myself. Next year we might be making a trip with DS and family. So party of 5. And then later a trip with DD and family. Party of 7. Getting 20% off for that many people might just make it worth while.

I just bought an AP for the first time ever… now what?

[QUOTE=FireAngel;1919095841]I just bought an AP for the first time ever… now what?[/QUOTE]ny

Now let the savings begin. You should have gotten a small booklet with your pass. Read it!!! Discounts on such things as purchases at many stores at Disney Springs, Ghirardelli’s, discounts in stores in the parks. If you drive, free parking. If you are going to certain events such as MNSSHP or MVMCP, discounts off of tickets on select nights (nights are getting fewer). So you can make the AP well worth the cost (besides just entrance into the parks).