WDW AP discounts for Fall, 2007

Walt Disney World has released room only discounts for Annual Passholders for check ins between September 30 and December 23, 2007. There is very limited availability at value and moderate resorts, and many dates may be blacked out or sold out already.

Rates are as follows, based on availability:

Value Season
Value resorts: $23 per night
Moderates resorts: $40 per night
Deluxe resorts: $70 per night

Regular Season
Value resorts: $20 per night
Moderates resorts: $41 per night
Deluxe resorts: $80 per night

Some of the nights around Christmas fall into Holiday season, and those discounts depend on availability.

To get these special discounts, please contact Disney or our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code FEX.

In addition to the discounted room rates, Disney is offering a special Dining gift card during your stay, if you check in between 10/21/07 - 11/3/07; 11/11/07 - 11/17/07; 12/9/07 - 12/15/07. The dining gift card can be used for any food items at any of the Disney restaurants or snack areas during your stay, and works just like a debit card. To get the Disney dining gift card, you must ask for code FFD. The value of the gift card is dependent upon the resort you stay in.

• Value resort - $20 gift card per room
• Moderate resort - $50 gift card per room
• Deluxe resort - $75 gift card per room
• DVC resort - $100 gift card per room

I am still gathering information on the free Dining card. I would assume there is a minimum stay in order to qualify, though that is not clear right now. I will post more information as I get it.

Dining card? interesting twist to the discount. Hardly free dining, but still a nice perk for booking package during that time frame.

I got it yesterday even though I didnt ask for it because I didnt know about it but the nice CM told me about it and added it to my new ressie since I am staying at POP ( standard room ) instead of perferred since they didnt have anymore room in Peferred or POR …

Where did you get those dollar amounts per night?
Are those the discounts per night?
Those are not what I found on mousesavers.

And by the way, you can now drop two grand just like that at WDW!

Where did you get those dollar amounts per night?
Those are not what I found on mousesavers.

And by the way, you can now drop two thousand just like that at WDW!

Are these rates similar to the Disney Visa savings? Or do I need to check?

HOLY SMOKES!!! Those are some great discounts. I might consider buying an Annual pass just for those rate:ohmy:

I am thinking he meant off the rack rate. Like Value resorts: $23 per night, means it is $23 off the rack rate per night. I don’t think the room is $23 per night.

Can you explain these rates

Is this the rates per night or the discount?

Thanks for the info!

I know this and old thread…but
I think that it’s a DISCOUNT of say…$23 dollars off a night during the value season in a value resort…correct?
If not…I would seriously consider buying an AP again for $23 dollars a night!

Bella, I believe its $23 off the rate. I booked POR for $105 for late November with this rate.:happy:

I have an AP that hasn’t been activated yet. Can that be used?

Yep! The voucher will work for the discount.

You don’t even need the voucher to book the AP rate, you’ll just need it at check in.

DT I thought the same thing, but last time I booked, they asked me for the number off my pass! I have never had that happen before.

Really? That’s the first time I’ve ever heard that. I wonder if it’s a new rule or just that CM. I always liked waiting to get my AP until I knew if there was a room discount that would make it worth the added cost.

You got me. I was totally caught off guard. My guess was it was a new CM.

I hope so. I’ve only used an AP discount a few times and I think I even talked about not having a AP yet with the CM once. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was a new rule, it seems to be the way things are going right now.