WDW Cooking School for kids

This sounds like so much fun. I wish they did one for adults.

[I]It’s probably no surprise that many kids love to help their parents in the kitchen, but it’s often with baking. Stirring and then sampling sweets is fun for all ages, right?

Levy Restaurants, however, is offering kids ages 6 to 12 the opportunity to make three delicious dishes at three different Downtown Disney restaurants at Walt Disney World. The kid-friendly cooking class takes place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, June 23, at Fulton’s Crab House, Portobello Restaurant and Wolfgang Puck Café.[/I]

Aspiring young chefs can learn to cook at 3 Downtown Disney restaurants (All Ears® Guest Blog)

My daughter would LOVE IT!!! I wish we were there to do it. Do you know if they offer it more than once a year?

Sorry, no I don’t. I remember hearing about this last year and haven’t heard anything again until now, so I assume it’s a once a year thing. I wish it was more often. At least once a month.

She is really loving cooking and this would be an incredible opportunity for her. I am shocked that it is so cheap.

Every season would be great. That way they can cook something from that season.