WDW Discounts for January 1 - March 8, 2006

Mousesavers is reporting new discounts for Walt Disney World for check ins between January 1 and March 8, 2006.

With this special offer, when you purchase a Magic Your Way Package or a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining that includes a Base Ticket, you will get the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More (aka Magic Plus Pack) features without additional charge, a value of $85.20 per person. Essentially you are getting a FREE upgrade from a Base Ticket to a Premium ticket.

There is also an additional discount on the overall package.
You must specify that you want the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More features added to your ticket in order to get them for free with the package. The tickets will expire 14 days after first use unless you pay for the No Expiration feature. You do not have to purchase the No Expiration option.

You can buy any length (1-day through 10-day) tickets with this offer, regardless of the length of stay.

To book this special package, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips, and request booking code YRE for the Magic Your Way Package, or YRD for the Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining.

Cool! Oh, how I wish we were going!!!

Yea!!! Now to call my travel agent and get this!!

Mickey, I’ll be in touch tomorrow!

I am sooooooo bummed- My arrival date is a blackout date!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Well, Mickey just let me know the code does NOT apply to FW guests! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back to the budgeting drawing board.

You might be surprised. Keep trying.

So, Cavey - would the discount make it worth your while to stay somewhere else?

If you already booked through WDW can you add this to your package so that you save money?

As far as I know yes.

I used this code when I booked and it saved me some bucks. I had AAA quote me a price with the code, and I had Disney do the same thing and Disney’s was cheaper. I even bought my airfare through Disney, I got a great price on that too. Thanks again Mickey for letting us know about this.

Called for info on this one and you have to book the trip through them.