WDW Fall Magic Your Way package discounts

Walt Disney World released discounts for Fall 2007. Check in dates are between 9/30/07 - 11/19/07, 11/24/07 - 11/28/07 and 12/8/07 - 12/23/07. Please note that prior to this discount being released many dates during this time were already sold out, so it is possible that availability for many dates will be gone long before this discount is released to the general public. While Disney is telling us that there are some black out dates, it is not really true, though availability during the “black out dates” is limited, there is still availability.

In addition to finding availability, you must stay a minimum of 3 nights, and have at least a 1 day Magic Your Way park pass included in the package. The discount is available both with and without the Disney Dining plan.

To book this package, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code ZQC for a Magic Your Way Package or ZQH for a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining package. You must book this package prior to September 26, 2007. This is the same discount that was made available to Disney VISA card holders a few days ago.

:sad: Of course this isn’t good for the dates of my trip…Although I’m pretty sure there currently isn’t availability anyway… :sad:

I think for those that are already booked during the qualifying dates are eligible for the discount… my friend just got 1400 credited back to his Disney Visa for his alread paid for October vacation. Cool for him… does not apply to our dates…we leave 2 weeks from Friday for our next trip.

DB94