WDW Hardcover book and CD Souvenirs

I went to WDW early this year (March 2009) and the stores didn’t have the new Official soundtrack to the parks, nor did they have the hardcover souvenir book (think Four Parks, One World - released in 2008) yet. Does anybody know if the 2009 versions were released and if so, what are the names of them.
Thank You,
Michael

[QUOTE=Scapp70;1002707]I went to WDW early this year (March 2009) and the stores didn’t have the new Official soundtrack to the parks, nor did they have the hardcover souvenir book (think Four Parks, One World - released in 2008) yet. Does anybody know if the 2009 versions were released and if so, what are the names of them.
Thank You,
Michael[/QUOTE]

ACTUALLY…now that the 40th anniversary rolls around next month, there will be a new book, CD and possibly DVDs available finally!!

It’s about time… I love looking at old Disney books… The pictures are so fun to look at…

I was able to go down during the 20th anniversary and was able to get the book from then. I carried it around the park for a couple of days and got a number of characters to sign it. Still love looking at it. Not going down this year for the 40th so I hope they put a lot of cool things on Disneystore.com