Wdw here we come!

WHOOOOOP WHOOOOOP!!!We are now booked for WDW August 2012…staying 1 bedroom Villa at Old Key West with Free Full Dining included!!! I seriously could not be any more excited…:laugh: Well I could but i’d probably pee my pants!! :laugh:

WELL YAY FOR YOU!!! I am hoping to get on property next year too. I know the excitment is incredible!!! So far away but a trip planned is far better than NO trip at all.

Congrats!! Nothing better than having a trip planned!!:laugh:

Yay for you all! so excited Poll- and OKW too- beautiful- get planning kid (and saving lol)
love to you all xx

Congrats to you my dear!!!

Awesome!!!

Congratulations Polly! I know how much you need this holiday!! You’re going to LOVE OKW - get planning!!:happy:

I love OKW! Congrats, you will have a great time!

thanks everyone, I can’t tell you how much this vacation is needed by us all. Last year was so unbelievably horrible (as Llama and Dixie will know) and so now that that is behind us we can honestly enjoy this vacation to its fullest, along with all the planning and chit chat with you guys too. I couldnt wait to part with my deposit today and Heather is over the moon! lol:laugh:

great for you i know how exciting
it is… enjoy.

Congrats. And plenty of time to change plans so often that they end up being the same as you started with day one. :laugh:

See ya in Disney! Chances are I might accidentally have to book another trip too! Hehehe… CONGRATS!

awesome!!! congrats on your booking!

Lapu lapu’s at ohana? :laugh:

OKW is a great place to stay. Congrats on your vacation booking. Time to start planning.

I am so excited for you! That is fantastic news. Now, you must start sharing your plans. :slight_smile:

Perfection! It’s a date :slight_smile:

Have fun! We jet out in July!