WDW Jack Sparrow competing on Project Runway!

He is a contestant on the new Project Runway season, which started last night. His real name is Jesse Lenoir and he is (was?) Jack Sparrow at WDW! I am pretty sure he is the Jack I photographed outside POC about a zillion times! they have footage of him as Jack on the show.

He is really cute but engaged. Wow – everyone tune in!

MissDis, how can you tell after all the make-up is gone?

Dopey, they showed a bunch of pictures of him as Jack…just a guess but I am assuming he looks the same in her pictures as the pictures they showed last night

Dopester, they show a clip of him at WDW performing as Jack, and I could swear it’s the guy in my pics! His runway outfit last night was NOT the best, however… I love looking at him, but I might not be such a big fan of him as a designer.

He was the weird crocodile mermaid dress right?

No, it was the forgettable skirt and top that sort of seemed like he sewed it with his toes… oh Jack! Have a look:

Project Runway Rate the Runway Photos | myLifetime.com

Dangit, Project runway is now on lifetime, right? What time is it on, for goodness sakes, I wanna see the guy before he gets chopped

Dopey, it will be on Thursday nights 9 p.m. for you, but they have reruns all week!

Excuse me, Miss D… they never actually SAID it was Jack Sparrow…

:laugh:

I just thought it was funny the way they skirted around that last night… then showed the picture… legal issues! And I bet they had to use a photo that a friend had taken during a show, absolutely nothing Disney-official.

Oh thank you very much. Now I have to set some alarm so I won’t forget.

I saw that last night. I love Project Runway!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1013368]Excuse me, Miss D… they never actually SAID it was Jack Sparrow…

I just thought it was funny the way they skirted around that last night… then showed the picture… legal issues! And I bet they had to use a photo that a friend had taken during a show, absolutely nothing Disney-official.[/QUOTE]

So true…what did he say…something like “He was a pretty well known pirate”:pirate:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1013368]Excuse me, Miss D… they never actually SAID it was Jack Sparrow…

I just thought it was funny the way they skirted around that last night… then showed the picture… legal issues! And I bet they had to use a photo that a friend had taken during a show, absolutely nothing Disney-official.[/QUOTE]

Haha! I never thought about that, but you are 100 percent right! They showed the photo and had him say “I played a pirate, probably the most famous pirate of all” or something like that!!! Oh hahaha.