WDW Magic Your Way package discounts - 4/23 - 6/3, 2006

Walt Disney World has released special package discounts for the general public for check-in dates between April 23 and June 3, 2006. Guests who pay for a regularly priced package including resort accommodations and Magic Your Way Base Tickets get your park passes automatically upgraded to include the Park Hopper and Water Park and More options for free.

In order to receive this discount, you must book by March 30, 2006, and you must check in between April 23 and June 3, 2006. You can also get the free options if you book a package with the Disney Dining.

Availability is limited, and you must book your Walt Disney World package by March 30, 2006. Please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for codes YVG for a standard Magic Your Way Package, or YVH for a Magic Your Way Package plus Disney Dining.

Mickey, I just tried using the code for the dining YGH and they told me it was incorrect that the dining code was YVH. It also did not apply to All Star Movies.

Thanks, I changed that. I have had a hard time at Movies and POFQ.

Your Welcome!

Hi, We already booked our trip last month thru AAA. It is possible for them to make the changes to our plans and get the free upgrade before we make the final payment next week or should we just be happy we got everything we wanted for a decent price.
2 rooms at POR, MYW Dining and Park Hopper

how do i find out how to use codes at mouseketrips

If you contact Mouseketrips Mickey will apply the codes for you.