WDW Music loops?

I am trying to figure out how to get the entrance and different land “loop” songs for WDW parks…There are several on D-cot that are an hour or so long but I cannot buy them or download them from there. I would purchase a CD if it exists. I want to listen to them in my car.
I am just not techie enough to do it! I figured someone has to know how here :slight_smile:

Any ideas?
THANKS!

Amazon has some pretty decent CD’s you can purchase. I have a couple that I am pleased with. I think they have tracks you can sample so you can decide if you like that CD or not.

Would you know how to extract the audio from YouTube videos featuring those songs you want? That’s how I do it- I take the URL of the video extract the audio using converter software- and it gives me the Mp3 file of the music.
Otherwise, have a look on Play, Ebay or Amazon- good luck with your search.

Ok- so what converter software? I would try that! There are several on youtube in segments but I could probably string them together.

I have many CDs with the rides and movie music but I can’t find any that have the park background music. :slight_smile: Have you come across any like that Mousemom? If yes… what are the titles?

ParkTunes - A guide to Disney theme park songs and Disney music loops!

Try this site TJPIC … :pirate:

Joe McNeely , Alan Silvestri , Jim Brickman , Jerry Goldsmith , and of course the Disney fav Alan Menken … All of these composers have music thru out the parks and some I would have never guessed !!!

At the begining of every Disney DVD … When Capt. Jack says “We have our Heading” and that music plays … It’s from the Kevin Costner movie
“Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” - music by Michael Kamen.

It is that time again to select music for our upcoming September trip DVD, and this is how I go about my process …

[QUOTE=WALL;1078999]ParkTunes - A guide to Disney theme park songs and Disney music loops!

Try this site TJPIC … :pirate:[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a neat site! Thanks for the link!

Thanks!!! I got it!
So, some …like Fantasmic end up being REALLY large- it says 1 hour 40 mins… although the actual video is only 20 minutes or something.
Anyone know why? I can’t burn the longer ones on a disk!!!

Because fantasmic will have all of the source audio spread out. I have a 33 minute track of splash mountain. It’s all of the separate tracks in their entirety.

The loops are all over the net you just gotta look real hard…

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1078996]Ok- so what converter software? I would try that! There are several on youtube in segments but I could probably string them together.

I have many CDs with the rides and movie music but I can’t find any that have the park background music. :slight_smile: Have you come across any like that Mousemom? If yes… what are the titles?[/QUOTE]

The one I use is called Online video converter. It converts most video files for Iphone etc, and also ‘lifts’ audio out of video too- just give it the URL of the video.

Dixie,
YOU ROCK! I got all the ones I wanted except for Fantasmic… .still working on that. Now I have 4 NEW Cds to listen to!
Way to start the summer!
THANKS EVERYONE!