WDW music

I was listening to live365 this morning… and I was thinking about which area has my favorite music. WHile it would be easy to say all… I think that my 2 favorites are the main street music at MK, and the entrance music at Epcot…
I think they are happy songs, and they say welcome, have a good day…

What are your favorites?

Mine is the music going towards the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, I love the authenticity of the area-Glenn Miller style music- kudos to the attention to detail- brilliant!

I think that there is so much detail, and the music is a huge part of being there. I cannot imagine the place without it…

My husband and I both really like the entrance music to Epcot most of all. Also illuminations brings a smile to our faces when they play that on live365.

The Fountain of Nations music is one of my favorites.

I also have the music from the queue in Space Mountain on my iPod, my staff thinks I’m nuts when it comes on. They know I’m nuts when the door warning for the monorail comes on!

I’d love to find more for the ol’pod

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1086795]The Fountain of Nations music is one of my favorites.

I also have the music from the queue in Space Mountain on my iPod, my staff thinks I’m nuts when it comes on. They know I’m nuts when the door warning for the monorail comes on!

-Harry[/QUOTE]

Youtube music selections that you like and from the video you can take the audio track and convert it to a track suitable for play on your ipod. There are a ton of conversion sites such as:

YouTube to MP3 Converter - Video2mp3 - Converter

Very easy to use and makes it tons easier to find music samplings of WDW pieces that are hard to come by in audio tracks.

Definitely Space Mountain Queue music. As we are walking down the long lane, I sometimes just close my eyes and get in the zone.

Thanks KeroKero, I will check it out!

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1086795]The Fountain of Nations music is one of my favorites.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

I forgot the Fountain of Nations music Harry, that’s one of our faves too:happy:

My favorite WDW track or tracks have changed through the years. The first was Spectromagic.
I would consider my favorites right now the ones that are getting the most playtime on my Iphone.

Today at WDW music loop, this is what plays on the channel 19.
Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It, Street Party, I find this song as infectious as It’s A Small World but in a good way.
Albert A. Wall on the DBC. The queue loop for the Jungle cruise. This is very entertaining.

My favorite is still the entrance music to Epcot. Makes your heart beat faster and sets the mood for that park in a great way!!

I heard some Peter Pan music, and it made me want to go… right then…

I love the Epcot entrance music… well, I love all of it…