WDW Secret Habits?

What is the one thing that you think a lot of people do while at Disney, but won’t admit it if asked!

I was thinking of this earlier and now I’m really wondering what everyone else thinks. Like, pool hopping! Staying at a Value, but you want to go down the volcano at the Poly… I’m in! hahaha. I’m trying to think of other things like that, but I’m having a hard time! haha.

Anything like that. :mickey:

How about stopping at The GF just to use their restroom.

Parking at the resorts surrounding Magic Kingdom so you can beat the rush when the Park closes

now that’s a good idea!

How about bringing lots of souvenirs from previous trips to decorate and remind the kids that we HAVE lots of stuff - to limit the additional souveniring!

Ummm, pooping in public bathrooms? I have no idea. Haha, this is an odd question. Cause if they won’t admit it otherwise they probably won’t admit it here! :tongue:

We ride the Resort Loop Monorail a bunch of times during the trip…even if we’re not going to the parks that day, and we’re just having dinner at a Monorail Resort! The kids LOVE it, it’s probably as good as going into the MK…well, almost. :wink:

It’s as close as you get, right? We love ridding the monorail around as well on our off days. It is something “Disney” to do when your not at the parks. I have never tried to hop to a pool other than your own resort but I hear you can as long as it is not BC(if your not already staying there).

Yes, riding the Monorail on our “OFF” days is almost as good as being in the parks! :laugh:

As for pool hopping, I have never done it, nor do I think I ever would. I mean, I just don’t get it…my clothes, shower and all of my toiletries are back at my hotel. Why would I want to lug everything around with me? Where would I shower? Would I have to ride the bus back all wet and gross? :confused:

I just don’t get it…:wacko:

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;950295]Yes, riding the Monorail on our “OFF” days is almost as good as being in the parks! :laugh:

As for pool hopping, I have never done it, nor do I think I ever would. I mean, I just don’t get it…my clothes, shower and all of my toiletries are back at my hotel. Why would I want to lug everything around with me? Where would I shower? Would I have to ride the bus back all wet and gross? :confused:

I just don’t get it…:wacko:[/QUOTE]

I have thought about it but I figure water is water. It is just a fancier pool.

The refillable mug thread doesn’t get me uptight… but pool hopping is another story :laugh:

Unless you have the DVC pool hopping perk, you swim where you paid to stay. No volcano unless you pay for the volcano :tongue: (using smilies to keep the thread friendly) :wink:

As for secret habits, hmmm… we always get a candy animal from Miyuki (You have to know where to stand).

[QUOTE=leslieh;950350]

As for secret habits, hmmm… we always get a candy animal from Miyuki (You have to know where to stand).[/QUOTE]

Candy for you! I love love love her!

Hmm…I guess this isn’t anything major…maybe just smarts…but in a lot of rides that have double queue entrances (think POC…this always happens there) people tend to just follow the masses and use one entrance. We don’t…we always use the other.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;950351]Candy for you! I love love love her!

Hmm…I guess this isn’t anything major…maybe just smarts…but in a lot of rides that have double queue entrances (think POC…this always happens there) people tend to just follow the masses and use one entrance. We don’t…we always use the other.[/QUOTE]

YES! You are right. Most people tend to go to the RIGHT. We go LEFT.

I steal shampoo & etc from the hotel rooms… but I’m sure quite a few people do that, both on and off Disney property! :laugh:

SOMEONE I know parks at the Contemporary to walk to MK… I think this is very sneaky… but apparently it’s also rather common.

Dd brought her pillow from home…and traded that for the WDW pillow…yeah, I was so proud…silly child of course told me on the way home:laugh: that was also many trips ago and it’s hard to get mad at a child who just wanted to sleep like she was at WDW when she got home…lolol I personally think she still does it, but I haven’t caught her yet.

We usually ride the monorail for no reason… and we always steal the resort shampoo ;). Their Mickeys! Hello… LOL

I don’t consider taking the shampoo stealing, it is there for you to use and you are entitled to it. I admit that I reuse my mug. I have never pool hopped but I do like visiting the other resorts, especially at holday time just to see their awesome displays.

No me neither and if it is stealing then boy am I guilty- I bring back shampoo and soaps for the kids in our lane!
We do ride the monorail to the other resorts and also take the time to have a good wander round too. But as for using the pool, my goodness I would be terrified of getting caught as a non guest!

POOL HOPPING is funny. Disney is Disney and if someone wants to take the time to go pool hopping I say enjoy yourself. If we are staying at CSR does that mean I can not eat at another resort? I think Walt Disney would love to know people are enjoying everthing about WDW…

Brit sorry I have to disagree. If I can’t get a lounger around the pool or have an over crowded pool due to guests from other resorts taking up room in the water, I dont think I could quite see the funny side.
Yes its OK to eat at other resorts- you’re paying! you are not paying the rates to justify using other resort’s facilities.
And also if you really believe that Walt wanted anyone and everyone to enjoy Disney then that means non resort park guests can use the pools too.
Maybe its just me… but nope couldn’t do it.

Hahah, we do that too! When I went on vacation with my friend in Dec two years ago, we rode the monorail sooo much, at night. Cause the crowds were low. We’d just ride around and around and get off at the Poly and hang out in the lobby. Get back on the monorail after the parks closed, and and the two hours was almost up, and grab a boat over to the Wilderness Lodge!