WDW Spring 2008 discount for Disney VISA cardholders

Walt Disney World has released a special Magic Your Way package discount only for Disney VISA cardholders only. Purchase a Magic Your Way package, with a minimum of three nights and a minimum one night Magic Your Way park pass, and receive a free ticket upgrade to include both the hopping and water park options included for free.

You must check in between January 1 and March 15, 2008 to qualify. This discount must be booked by December 15. Deposit with a Disney VISA is due at time of booking (you are not able to “hold” a reservation), and you must pay the balance with your Disney VISA as well.

Please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code ZXE to book this package. The discount is also available with the Disney Dining plan, and deluxe dining plan as well.

Please note that Disney World will be releasing this discount to the general public on November 1, with no requirements of a Disney VISA or Canadian Residence required.

I called this morning to try and have the code applied to our reservations for Jan. 2-8, and was told that there was nothing available with the code ANYWHERE?:ohmy: Is this possible? I was going to try again later today, but right now I’m so disappointed!

I received this email today also.

I tried again this afternoon and had it applied without any problem, we didn’t even have to switch resorts. Yeah!!!

DRAT I miss this by days…I arrive at Disney on March 26!!! Maybe I can get the next one.

This is the same deal they ran last year at this time, its great! I hope they do it again next year when my entire family is going - lots of savings!