WDW to Close Tomorrowland

Just found this on the web. :mad:

Well, I’m off to a writer’s conference and won’t be here the rest of the weekend to talk about it. What a rotten way to start April Fools

WHAT!!!
hold on must I say it again?
WHAT???

that is not closing an attraction its a whole branch of the stinking park! UNREAL! I mean that there is a lot of upgrading that needs to be done but that is where buzz is and space mountain - you have to be kidding me! That is some wild news!

Karie-anne
edited to add
hold on- now why when I looked at the abreviated part of the origional post it says april fools??? HMMMMM? Its not april 1 yet!!!

Allright, I’m not falling for it! :laugh: :laugh:

Me neither…April Fool’s!

Is it true or is it just some kind of joke ?

Ok its a joke i get it !

You know what… You had me for a second… I have to admit… but not completely!! :nonono2:

:glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: you think you are funny, but you are really just evil. :tongue:

Edited at Cavemans request.

Yeah, that’s how I caught it. Gotta love that little feature.

Hey! Who put that in my text?!?!?! :rolleyes:

I didn’t fall for this one!!! :tongue:

But that was only because I hovered over the title on the topic listing, and saw the April Fool’s thing. Had I not seen that… I probably wouldn’t be saying anything. :ninja:

Time to edit my post!!! :pinch:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

Yep! That’s what I was talking about.

You should have made it a bit more believable!

Read the first few posts. Some people were falling for it.

And if everyone will go back to edit their responses, we could get a good rumor going over the internet!

Good one Cavey…I read it a few times thinking to myself, no way! That would be a pretty good rumor to start, but maybe try Toon Town instead…

LOL! Nice try! As I was reading that I kept saying to myself this doesn’t sound right… :happy:

Cavey;

I was born at night but not last night…

Nice April fools joke.

I was going to work in the closure of Time Keeper and the lackluster response to Stitch to support it, but I figured keep it short.

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. :tongue:

Can you imagine the uproar that would cause if they actually did that???!!!