WDW Travel 2012 luggage tags?

Does anyone have a picture? I am hoping they changed the design this year.
I loved the hologram-ish style but I wasn’t fond of the teal ones.
I saw a red one with Mickey when I googled. Maybe that is the most recent? Hope so!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1116479]Does anyone have a picture? I am hoping they changed the design this year.
I loved the hologram-ish style but I wasn’t fond of the teal ones.
I saw a red one with Mickey when I googled. Maybe that is the most recent? Hope so![/QUOTE]

I didn’t realize that they changed them yearly. Since we don’t go but every 2-3 years, I just assumed they changed because of the “theme”. We didn’t get a package this time so we don’t get them this trip. :frowning:

The red one with Mickey is the one we got in June.

us too≥≥≥ and we leave tomorrow!

Wow…I’m so jealous…have fun packing today…

Awesome!!! Tha ks for the confirmation! :slight_smile: love those.

The red hologram Mickey’s are the latest luggage tags to come out. They started arriving around April. Haven’t heard anything about the next one’s design or release date.

here you go

Those look awesome! Nicer than the one we got back in 2009.

How far out from the trip date to they start arriving? We go in October and I don’t recall receiving ours…pretty sure I’d remember those :slight_smile:

Gee Golly … I sure miss the old tags !!!

Ha ha!

They are not as nice as the ones before. They are sharp!. I cut myself on the ones I used in March. Oh well, I survived.

One of the things I miss now that we have DVC. Would LOVE to get at luggage tag for our upcoming trip.

I’m not sure exactly when the tags arrive…we aren’t doing a package this trip so I don’t get them…I don’t remember them ever arriving months ahead of time though. Did you get all of your other package documents?

I love those! I wish I still booked packages, I miss my luggage tags!

I must have 20 luggage tags. If you want, and I can find them, I can send them to you. the ones with the hologram of the castle, that is.

That’s so nice of an offer!:wub: I do have the castle one from years back that is still on my luggage. I’m just pouting because that was something fun to look forward to.

I got mine on Monday and my check in date is August 18th. I have been getting them about 4 weeks prior to check in for most clients…give or take a few days.

Yes that’s what I was thinking…a few weeks before checkin date…

I love those tags, but opted not to do the package this time…however, I still have the ones last trip that we never used…I’ll use those this trip. :happy:

They come with your check in paperwork from Wdw Travel. I get mine a couple of weeks after I pay in full which is usually 45 days out. I don’t know if you get them sooner if you pay sooner. Maybe someone can answer that for you!

Thanks for the confirmations! I am so excited to get mine now. I don’t actually need new ones so I add the on everything like my lunch bag, work tote ect… :slight_smile: Have to plan where these will go.

Heya ’ WALL! Long time no see!