WDW - Where can I buy a camera?

Now that the Virgin Mega Store is no longer there, where can I possibly buy a decent camera at WDW?
We do not have a car and I don’t want to spend a lot of time hunting one down like I did in 2007.
None of the parks’ camera stores had cameras in stock, not one! So we ended up at the Virgin store in DTD and got one.
I lost that camera yesterday - not enough time to order one via the Internet.

Who knows where I should go?

The store in the front section of Exhibition Hall (Main St) used to sell Kodak digital cameras but I haven’t looked in there in awhile. If worse comes to worse they DO sell Digital disposable cameras in the parks but I can’t vouch for the quality.

Yes, I tried that store and all they had last January was a camera case, can you believe it? I think they were selling film. Film?
I will try again.

Can you go to Target before you go? They have a ton of cameras…

Iris, what about having one overnighted to WDW from amazon.com?

I should look into that right now. I just don’t trust it. You would, huh?

I don’t know if I would trust regular shipping, but overnight, I would be inclined to think would work.

I might drive into T.C. and pick one up at Best Buys

What about at the airport? Are there any electronic stores?

Why don’t you order one online and have it delivered to the resort?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I should have read more of the responses first!!

I’ve ordered from Amazon and paid the upcharge for overnight. They have always delivered.

Yes, I like dealing with amazon.com. I found a camera online at Best Buys. I am going to call them in the morning to see if they have it in store as well and just make that hour drive out there. Someone will have one.

The reward didn’t work. Sorry to hear. I hope it works out for you.

I got one Christine :happy:

Now- you will need to give us a preview of your camera/trip with pictures from your trip. Have fun, and take lots of pictures…