WDWCP Vlogs are now up!

Alright everyone, so I’m REALLY excited to announce that I finallllly have my vlogs (video blogs) up on YouTube for my WDW CP Fall 2011 program! Applications will be going up in January, but I do have some fun things planned to fill the void in time there.

I’d really appreciate you guys to watch them and let me know what you think :happy:

You can watch them on my YouTube channel:
YouTube - StaceyWDWCP’s Channel

This is also my blog (written) that goes along with the YouTube channel:
My Adventure’s On WDWCP!

Also, there’s a formspring (Q&A forum) attached to my blog. It’s a gray box over on the right hand side of my blog, if you have any questions, PLEASE ask me :] Thanks!!!

Hope you enjoy! :blush:

My darn work doesn’t let me access youtube (they block it…geez…). I can’t wait to check it out from home though!!!

I think they are excellent Stacey- very informative especially for posible room mates, there is nothing you left out. You speak very clearly and concisely and there is a nice flow to the narrative. I am sure potential CP’ers would find these really useful- keep it up its really great xx

Yay! I’m glad you like it Dixie! It’s so hard for me to keep them short… I’m a chatterbox!! hahaha. :blush: But I hoping they are useful AND entertaining!!! I can’t wait to do more :happy:

Goodegirl2007, I’m excited for you to watch them too! Let me know what you think about it! :laugh:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1055123]Yay! I’m glad you like it Dixie! It’s so hard for me to keep them short… I’m a chatterbox!! hahaha. :blush: But I hoping they are useful AND entertaining!!! I can’t wait to do more :happy:

Goodegirl2007, I’m excited for you to watch them too! Let me know what you think about it! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Well I liked the fact that you talked like you did, and it wasn’t too long because it was interesting. I dont know if you were using prompts but it seemed to come from the heart which was open and refreshingly honest. I think you’ve got it just right.

I didn’t really use any prompts, I just wrote rough bulletins like INTO VIDEO, introduce myself, vlog, program history, previous program… things like that on a piece of paper and then I just talked from the heart about them. The bulletins were just to keep me on track! haha. Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback! :wub:

Stacey, I didn’t get a chance yet to watch all of your videos - just wanted to say that you are soooo cute! = )

Aww, thank you so much! That is so sweet! :blush:

If anyone has a YouTube PLEASEEEE subscribe to my page :]
I’d realllllllllly appreciate it!

:peterpan:

Watched one and you did great :happy:

Thanks! The second and third ones are better/more interesting then the first! :laugh:

Stacey!!! You’re so cute!! :happy: I love them! Very informative. Keep them coming!

Haha, awww thanks Jill! :happy: I really enjoy doing them, they are fun! And that aren’t as awkward as I thought they’d be. I need to think of something interesting to do for my next one. I’d really like to do another one or two before applications go up!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! haha.

Hows DISNEY!!?

Hey everyone!!! New VLOG and BLOG posts!

The vlog is really fun! All my favorite Disney items!

Blog is about packing and such…
My Adventure’s On WDWCP!

Just update my blog with some pretty awesome exciting/scary news! I hope you all check it out and give me so advice and feedback :] I love hearing from you guys!

My Adventure’s On WDWCP!

Alsooo, I will be updating my vlog this week with a vlogged verison of that update! As well as a fun new series of homemade Disney treats. Including my revised Mickey choc. caramel apples! And some Disney recipes and more!

Also, I might be posting some old Disney skit’s me and my friend did a few years back!

So pleaseeeeeeeeee if you have a youtube, SUBSCRIBE to my channel, and if not, please watch and enjoy!