WDW...here I come!

Well, evryone, I am in the airport and my flight has been delayed by 45mins but hey, really, who cares! I am soon to be in the happiest place on earth and i couldn’t be happier. The only bit I am worried about re this delay is the fact that I am in the V. Lounge and have free food and drink at my disposal and I can’t resist the pastries! OMG…danish overload!

Ill be thinking of you all and please wish my family and I a safe trip and lots of Pixie dust please.

Big higs to you all xxxxxxxx

Have a great trip!!! Lots of Pixie dust to you and your family for a quick, safe trip!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Have a wonderful trip. I wish I was waiting at an airport to go to Disney!

I guess by now, you are already in the air… but if you check back in, we are sending warm wishes for a great time!

Have a safe and wonderful trip

Hey Polly dont worry about those pastries you’re on holiday…yippeeeeeee! looking forward to coffee/drink with you at POR, safte trip hun xx

yay, they’re off. It’s gonna be a long trip all the way from the UK.

Hope the flight got off ok. Can’t wait to hear all about it when they get back!

Hope you have a fantastic trip!!!

Thats great have fun!
I always over eat on vaction, don’t worry about :happy: laugh:

ENJOY!!! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

[QUOTE=ARIEL;870305] I am in the V. Lounge and have free food and drink at my disposal and I can’t resist the pastries! OMG…danish overload!
[/QUOTE]

The good news about pastries on WDW trips is that you are SURE to walk off the extra calories :blush:

Have a blast! And who cares about eating extra pastries? Dontcha know that the second you leave your house the morning of your vacation, that everything is carlorie and fat free? SO INDULGE! :wink: