We are 100% all booked for 2 upcoming trips! Plans:

I am excited! We have EVERYTHING booked & ready for two trips; Oct. in WDW & for our June '09 Disney “Wonder” cruise. Flights, dining plans, magical express buses, resorts, state rooms, dining ADRs… we’re all good. :happy:

Here are some details!

Oct. 8th-15th, 2008

• Staying at OKW (but we have Beach Club, WL Villas, and AKV on waitlist)
  • got a free flight on Continental w/our One Pass miles. :biggrin:
  • dining plan & ME booked
  • MNSSHP tickets reserved for Oct. 9th

Here are the ADRs:
-Olivia’s Cafe (dinner)

• Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner before MNSSHP)
  • Le Cellier (dinner)
  • O’hana (character breakfast)
  • The Wave (dinner)
  • Whispering Canyon (dinner)
  • Hollywood & Vine (Fastasmic dinner)
  • Chef Mickey’s

June 24th - July 2nd, 2009

• 4 nights at SSR
  • they won’t let us add dining plan yet b/c '09 isn’t released
  • we already got our flight for a GREAT price :happy: (especially in these times)
  • 4 nights on the Disney Wonder
  • deluxe oceanview room
  • 2 ports of call; Bahamas & Castaway Cay
  • 2 days “at sea”
  • We’re trying to decide on doing the “romance package” or not.

That’s it! I am excited, we have a lot to look forward too. I did get a little sad when the reality set in that we probably won’t be visiting Disneyland again for a couple years. I had gotten too accustomed to going every year the past three years. I got spoiled. :sad: I’m going to miss it but when all those amazing DCA updates are done & we go back… it will be all the more exciting.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;863341]I am excited! We have EVERYTHING booked & ready for two trips; Oct. in WDW & for our June '09 Disney “Wonder” cruise. Flights, dining plans, magical express buses, resorts, state rooms, dining ADRs… we’re all good. :happy:

Here are some details!

Oct. 8th-15th, 2008

• Staying at OKW (but we have Beach Club, WL Villas, and AKV on waitlist)
  • got a free flight on Continental w/our One Pass miles. :biggrin:
  • dining plan & ME booked
  • MNSSHP tickets reserved for Oct. 9th

Here are the ADRs:
-Olivia’s Cafe (dinner)

• Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner before MNSSHP)
  • Le Cellier (dinner)
  • O’hana (character breakfast)
  • The Wave (dinner)
  • Whispering Canyon (dinner)
  • Hollywood & Vine (Fastasmic dinner)
  • Chef Mickey’s

June 24th - July 2nd, 2009

• 4 nights at SSR
  • they won’t let us add dining plan yet b/c '09 isn’t released
  • we already got our flight for a GREAT price :happy: (especially in these times)
  • 4 nights on the Disney Wonder
  • deluxe oceanview room
  • 2 ports of call; Bahamas & Castaway Cay
  • 2 days “at sea”
  • We’re trying to decide on doing the “romance package” or not.

That’s it! I am excited, we have a lot to look forward too. I did get a little sad when the reality set in that we probably won’t be visiting Disneyland again for a couple years. I had gotten too accustomed to going every year the past three years. I got spoiled. :sad: I’m going to miss it but when all those amazing DCA updates are done & we go back… it will be all the more exciting.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!! Two trips how great!!! YOU HAVE FLIGHTS FOR JUNE ALREADY REALLY!! Who are you flying?

Your plans look great wish! You have it all figured out! I love that. I am super jealous that you are going to MNSSP…you must take a picture of the “shovel guys” in the parade for me…it’s my favorite part of the parade.:frown:

We only fly Continental b/c it’s easy out of Newark & we build up A LOT of OnePass miles which got us a free flight for our October trip.

I’ve been watching the flight pricing patterns & noticed that they have been steadily increasing them every other week from the release time. We originally had a 7-night Spring Break '09 cruise booked and I watched the flight we needed go from $350… to now $675. :ohmy::ohmy:. I starting panicking b/c the Disney “holiday cruise” rates were already putting us dangerously close to a vacation budget crisis. :pinch::laugh:

I REFUSE to pay over $300 for a flight to Orlando so we decided to drop the Spring Break cruise, make it for June which is not “holiday rate”, got a better state room, and we got that flight when the rates were released for only $240.

I absolutely will :happy: This will be our first MNSSHP ever so I am sure I will take a lot of pics. :happy: I can’t wait to see those grave digger guys.

im so jealous!! take me in october :]

You will LOVE the MNSSHP> It is so much fun… The parade cannot be missed. Oh, and plan to take a ton of pictures… Have a great time!

Your plans look very nice. I’m jealous of your 2 trip, especially the cruise.

You have inspired me, I have a trip in less than a year and I haven’t book a thing yet. I’m going to call MS tomorrow and see about booking our summer trip.

2 trips all tied up and neat. What are you going to do until October?

Congrats Jess!!! HOw did you do it with the one pass miles? I have been enrolled with Shoprite for ever and still nothing

Your plans look fantastic, Wishy!! I can’t wait to read your TR’s!! You always have the best pictures!

Everything you have booked sounds great. Your really on the ball. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Shoprite?? How do you do that? We’re enrolled for OnePass miles directly through Continental, so everytime we complete a flight we get a certain amount of points. The more miles you travel the more points you get, so all those flights to LAX have really helped. :happy:

It took us about 2-3 trips per year for umm, I’d say about 3 years to get the free flight. Hey, free is free… we are tight on $ right now so I appreciated being able to use the points.

Drive you nuts around here. :laugh: You have 60 days until you get rid of me for 8. :laugh::laugh::heart:

Looks like to very good trips planned!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;863442]Shoprite?? How do you do that? We’re enrolled for OnePass miles directly through Continental, so everytime we complete a flight we get a certain amount of points. The more miles you travel the more points you get, so all those flights to LAX have really helped. :happy:

It took us about 2-3 trips per year for umm, I’d say about 3 years to get the free flight. Hey, free is free… we are tight on $ right now so I appreciated being able to use the points.[/QUOTE]

At Shoprite for every $2.00 (i think) you get a point and so many points equal free trip. Let me find some info on it so I can give it to ya. You have to have your Shop rite card linked to it

Found some info… Hope this helps

http://www.shoprite.com/OnePassMiles.aspx

Your plans look great, congrats. You are really making good use out of the DVC. I hope you get one of the resorts you are on the waitlist for.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;863550]At Shoprite for every $2.00 (i think) you get a point and so many points equal free trip. Let me find some info on it so I can give it to ya. You have to have your Shop rite card linked to it

Found some info… Hope this helps

ShopRite Supermarkets[/QUOTE]

GET OUTTA’ HERE!!! I’ve been shopping at Shoprite for 4 years since I moved to NJ & spend like $350-450. a MONTH there!!! :pinch: How in the WORLD did I NOT know about this!!! CRAZINESS! I am going to enroll my OnePass number immediately on that website. Thank you so much for letting me know. Sheesh.

Thank you Daydreamer. :happy: Yeah, I’ve definately taken advantage of DVC to the fullest. :laugh:

Your plans look AWESOME!!! Congrats on getting the low airfare for June!! That is a great price.
We will be at the MNSSHP on Oct 9th too! It is going to be a blast!!