We are getting Married AGAIN!

I know I haven’t be about that much in the last six months, but I do drop in every now and then!

I have BIG news: We are having a vow renewal at wdw next summer! :wub:

DH leaves the Royal Navy in May so our 2nd life starts then. ( I have only known him in the Navy) And what better way to start “our new life” than to get married again! It will be July 8th 2008 at the Y&B club Gazebo at 2.30pm!

I just had to share this with you all! Now I have super planning to do! :laugh: :blink: :ohmy:

oh how very sweet. I can’t wait to hear all the details.

Oh my gosh MissyH, this is awesome news! Congratulations to you and your husband and entering into this new & exciting part of your life!!

We want to do a vow renewal ceremony too, I started looking at things on the website so I’ll definately be ‘picking your brain’ about this experience!

CONGRATS!

Oh that is wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Congrats! How exciting!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: How sweet! I’m sure you will have new adventures to report on this new stage in your life.

That is so sweet, missy. Congratulations. It’s a great way to start the other part of your lives together.

I miss you around here. No fun checking in in the mornings and you’re not having coffee :laugh:
How is it going in the new house and all?

Thanks Dopey! I still have my morning coffee but it is normally on the school run about 8am! The new house is great and the cat is very crazy!

I am still reading TR’s but that is about all I have time for these days! I do print them out and read them while cooking dinner or waitiing for the girls to come out of school!

Thanks everyone! I will keep you all upto date with the planing and I’m sure I’ll need ideas for meals for the VR!
I am just trying to pin down family to make the decision on going or not! None of them understand disney like we do!

Wow! That is wonderful news:) What a great way to start the next exciting part of your life! Nothing like a Disney wedding!!!

missy H, my darling Scottish friend! What great news, and welcome back to MB!!!

How wonderful! So glad you shared your good news with us!:heart:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

heheheh, at least you’re staying in touch :blink: :laugh:

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: well miss H 21 days in Disney how luck are you, and getting re married. but i bet you miss your holidays to sunny Scarborough in Yorkshire.

say hi to mickey 4 me :heart:

good luck 4 the future.

We never went to Scarborough but have been to skeggi a few times but coming from near Gt Yarmouth we had all the beaches we needed! :laugh:

Congratulations! I’d love to do this, it’s on the wish list.

Hope we’ll see pictures when the time comes.

Congrats!
Vow renewals are booked and organized through the wedding dept same as the weddings, and let me just say this - they did a FABULOUS job with our wedding in May.
You will love every minute of it. They are just so awesome at everything, you won’t be disappointed.

Can’t wait to hear all teh details as they unfold!

Let me know who your coordinator ends up being :slight_smile:

Congratulations! A wedding renewal and a 21 days to plan for… what fun!

Congratulations! This is so sweet, Im tearing up allready for you guys. I cant wait to read about all your plans.
As a past Disney bride (5 years ago) you are going to love it. If there is anything that I can do to help you just let me know. I also would love to know who your wedding corrdinator is.