We are getting ready to go

I know I haven’t been around lot lately, first let me apologize for that. To catch ya’ll up, Hunter is now 3 weeks old, HollyLynne has lost almost 30 pounds, MissSMIG and I had a wonderful weekend in Camp Hill with Val and PA. And now MissSMIG and I have to get ready to leave for DISNEY… 46 days and counting.

I am trying a pre-trip report… so here we go…

46 days to go…

I am getting a new BlackBerry so today, so I am going to try to do a live trip report if I can figure everything out.

Hey Dee,
Tell Hollylynne congrats on the weight loss. Whats her secret? I need a quick 30lb drop.
Im leaving in 30 some days and basically have nothing done. Our ME and WDW vouchers came so they are ready. DD birth certificate and MNSSHP tickets and ready. I just have to get the suitcase down and Im determined to pack us in a carryon for 9 days :laugh:

Congratulations!! Sounds like you have lots of exciting stuff going on right now! I also like the idea of a pre-trip report…sounds like a good way to mark off the to do/to pack list out loud & with some feedback so if you’re forgeting something you have all the experience of fellow MBers to help!! :blush:

WOW!! New pictures please! :heart:

How was Magicmeets? I so want to go next year . . . Val is sending me all the info! :happy:

30 pounds already?? I haven’t even lost 30 pounds yet and my baby is 9 months old. Thats awesome.
Enjoy planning your trip!

:laugh: Congratulations to all of you! How is Hunter doing? How big? Better get planning for the big trip !

Have a great time! Tell Holly Congrats!!

Heya Dee!!! 46 days will be gone before you know it!

but but …I’m Ready2go. :smile:

have fun…

[QUOTE=Ready2Go;984479]but but …I’m Ready2go. :smile:

have fun…[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

37 Days to go… MissSmig pulled the suitcases out of the attic and I have already started thrpwing stuff into them. I am working one handed, had carplke surgery last Thursday and stitches won’t come out till Thursday…

HollyLynne looks great and lots of pictures of Hunter in Facebook…

Keep everyone posted.

[QUOTE=Ready2Go;984479]but but …I’m Ready2go. :smile:

have fun…[/QUOTE]

I’m not… lol

Ok, so, what’s a pre-trip report? We leave in about 25 days and I feel like I’ve missed something here that I should know about.

Pre-Trip report is just that… explaining what you are doing and how excited you are

8/21/2009

35 Days till we arein MAGICALN DISNEY WORLD…

MissSmig and I did alittle more packing… I can not wait to get the cast off my left hand next Thursday, then I will be able to get going on the packing.

We have decided to leave Friday afternoon after DH gets off from work and once again stay at my mother’s house. My parents will be staying with HollyLynne and Hunter for the week…

Well good grief. I do believe my own Pre-TR is in order as we leave in 25 days! :laugh:

You got it TaraRae.

I would love to give details of everything that we are doing, but with the cast on my hand it is kinda hard, but I will try.

First… 32 days… OH My! We will be there before we know it.

ADR’s have been confirmed for the first time.
Reservations have been confirmed for the first time with special occassions listed (sorry for any spelling errors and having a hard time with the hand - fingers aren’t working like they should).

Finally bought our MNSSHP part tickets for the 29th and we upgraded our tickets to hoppers…

More later hand is starting to bother me… can’t wait till the stitches are out.

Hi Dee,
Im excited for ya! Ill just be getting back as you are getting ready to leave. I keep telling my DH that my trip is almost over after all the planning. This is our first time EVER going to MNSSHP. I need to try out my camera at night BEFORE i leave because I have no clue how it works at night. When I was there for Christmas I tried to take pics of the castle lit up and they came out horrible.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;987355]Hi Dee,
Im excited for ya! Ill just be getting back as you are getting ready to leave. I keep telling my DH that my trip is almost over after all the planning. This is our first time EVER going to MNSSHP. I need to try out my camera at night BEFORE i leave because I have no clue how it works at night. When I was there for Christmas I tried to take pics of the castle lit up and they came out horrible.[/QUOTE]

I know - we are going to miss each other by days… but what can we do, we are both going and that’s good.

Will miss not meeting up with you.

31 Days and counting… still haven’t been able to do much since this dang cast isn’t coming off until Thursday, then I will be in full force DISNEY mode…

Here’s the hand… as you can see it’s hard to type with.