We are going again!

YAY!!! I just book an ADR for HDD. I am so excited. We don’t have to worry about going to a dinner show offsite cause we are going to HOOP DE DO!!! I can’t wait.

AWESOME!!! When are you going? I’ve never been to HDD and have heard nothing but GREAT things about it!

I haven’t ever been to HDD either. Someday i hope to give a try. Glad you get to go again!

We are booked for June 22 and I am super excited. I absolutly LOVE this show. It has great food and better entertainment.

I want to go, I just wonder if it’s worth 2 credits on the Dining Plan. What do you think?

Think of it this way . . . one credit for dinner, one for the show! The food is good, but just your basic home cooking! You also don’t get the best seats with the DDP. For the cost of it, it’s best to just pay outta pocket!

It’s a great show, high energy . . . and if you have a good rowdy crowd it makes it even more fun!

congrats enjoy

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;956164]Think of it this way . . . one credit for dinner, one for the show! The food is good, but just your basic home cooking! You also don’t get the best seats with the DDP. For the cost of it, it’s best to just pay outta pocket!

It’s a great show, high energy . . . and if you have a good rowdy crowd it makes it even more fun![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice! I think this is something we might try next trip! :happy:

Love the HDD!! We will be going on our September trip!! Enjoy!

Great! It sounds like something that you really enjoy. Hope it’s just as good as you remember.

June 22? We will be their too… ;)! I never been to HDD either. Hope you like it!

Wait… we won’t be their! ROFL… I got my dates wrong… how long are you guys staying?

We will be there from June 21-28. How about you all? What are your dates?

26-29 ;). We are hitting EPCOT then Magic Kingdom. I think?

Hoop De doo is a lot of fun. We haven’t been to it in years…something to consider the next time we head down to WDW.

I am also going to hoop dee doo, we are going on my mom’s birthday! This is our second time going! We all love it!

When are you booked? I LOVE that show. I am glad my family agreed to go.

my dates are apr 22- may3 …sadly next year boo hoo

I want to book HDD for Madisons Bday night. Please take some pics for me and tell us all about it when you return.

For sure. I can do that.