We are going again

we were there in April. not the best trip we have had. quite a few non disney moments. dh had said he didnt want to go back again this year and maybe not even next year unless it would be to go universal for harry potter. welllll my dd moved to florida and we had planned on going down to see her in october. now dh says well while we are down there why not spend a few days in the park. ok so a few days started out three and now has built to the buy five get the dining plan free. , we are checking in October 3. she will be in school and working so we wont get to spend every day with her so he said what else are we going to do in Florida except disney lol. plus mickey misses us.

How fun! Congrats. That’s so exciting!
I hear ya with my DH the same way…now we may too be spending a few days in Disney. Not sure we’ll do anything but water parks because it’s in August. Will you try to hit MNSSHP? I think its a must.

[QUOTE=gemdisney;972081]How fun! Congrats. That’s so exciting!
I hear ya with my DH the same way…now we may too be spending a few days in Disney. Not sure we’ll do anything but water parks because it’s in August. Will you try to hit MNSSHP? I think its a must.[/QUOTE]

definitely we will do MNSSHP it is a must do and one of the reason we had decided to go to the parks at all. we went two years ago for our anniversary in September and loved it. even though it poured we had a great time. we plan on taking our dd with us . even though she worked there for the cp program she didn’t get to do this. .

I wonder if it is something in the water. After our trip last December, we said we’d do some other stuff for a while. Then we had the one day trip this spring and now a full trip scheduled for August. We just can’t stay away no matter how hard we try!!

It was the same for us this past spring, not our most stellar trip! :laugh: We’re going in Sept. although I think it will be our last trip for a couple of years. We have plans to go out West next summer for an extended vacation.

Its so funny, but it always seems to go that way, you decide to take a break from Disney, but it pulls you back in! I also think after you have had a less than wonderful trip, you need to go back, almost like you need to prove that it was just a fluke.

Sounds like a great opportunity that shouldn’t be passed up. Let’s hope that this trip is considerably better than the last one!

Last time we decided to “take a break” we ended up going 3 times in 18 months and buying DVC. LOL

That’s great that you are going back so soon! DH says that our upcoming August trip will be the last for about 2 years or so.

That’s so funny, it really does seem like a bad trip only makes you want to go back more!!

Fall is such an awesome time to go - have a great trip! :happy:

that is so funny dh has said that our last two or three trips. this last one was not very good our worse in years but when we decided to go see our daughter dh was the first to want to add on a day or two in the parks. i had to remind him that we have to save time to actually see our dd. it started flying down for three days with one day in the park to maybe four now it is the five nights. i have no more vacation time left. so we cant add more.

next year will be our last for awhile dh wants to go to scotland … which means no vaca for at least a year to pay it off.