We are headed back

We are taking a last minute trip to WDW this coming weekend. My brother had booked his room awhile ago and we were not sure we wanted to go. My 8 yr old DS said he was “burnt out” and didnt want to go. But at the last minute, yesterday, he said he changed his mind. So being the good mom that I am, I got in touch with the bestest travel agent around (Terrisue at Magical Journeys) and she found a room at Coronado for us. Mind you, when I called WDW directly they only had rooms with King beds left. Terrisue got us a room with 2 queen beds which is what we need. So this Friday after school gets out we are headed back . Food Festival here we come.

Then Thanksgiving weekend we are off to Universal Studios…hello Harry Potter!

Good for you! Have a great trip.

Last minute trips are great!! have fun!

A spur of the moment trip sounds so awesome. Im glad your son didnt stay burnt out very long=)

So happy for you! We only lived in Florida for a few short months so the weekend before we moved I decided at the last minute to go. My husband thinks if he goes too often he will get bored so I took the kids by myself. We stayed off property a mile away at Sunspree Holiday Inn, they have Kids Suites with King beds and a choice of 2 or 4 bunkbeds! We got a deal for $90 a night. Are you DVC? So happy for you researching beyond disney and finding a room at the last minute. We could never DVC because my husband would expect availability for last minute planned trips. I understand how it works but I feel if you are paying all that money and you decide at the last minute to go and there is no availability, they should find you something on property at no charge, just the use of the points and no “change fee.”

That’s awesome news, have a safe and magical trip…

WOW!! That is AWESOME! I’m so JEALOUS!!

Enjoy your trip and please take some pictures to share with us.