We are here,we are here!

We started out great this morning. Got to philly airport about 5:30, nobody in line for SW. Checked in, went thru security with no problem, found our gate and was eating a breakfast sandwich at mcdonalds by 6:05. Took our time eating and went back to the gate around 6:30. Starting boarding a few min later. The flight was fairly full, but we ended up with 3 seats for the two of us. A few babies were crying, but no grumpy adults. Our flight landed 25 min EARLY.

We were at the ME spot for AKL by 9:30, and loaded on a bus withing 10 mins. We were the last stop but still was at AKL by 10:20. And our room was ready.

Well I sounds like your trip is off the a Great start!

What a great start, I hope the rest of your trip is just as great.

Congrats. Have fun.

Well you are going to have great weather this week. The evenings are already cooling down. The sun is setting around 8ish but the temp starts to drop around 6ish.

Have a great time!

What a great start! Have a great trip!

What a great start you’ve had! I hope you have a magical trip!

How great is that! I love WDW efficiency! Can’t wait to hear more!

Have a blast!!

i hope the rest of your week goes this smoothly!!!
have fun!

I’m jealous!!! :wub: I want to be there now! I can’t wait!

I wish I was back at AKL right now! Have a wonderful trip!

Glad to hear you made it down safe and sound and on your way to a wonderful time!!!

Well, the efficiency took a bit of a turn. I went to use my room key to charge lunch and it said “over limit”. We were only there for two hours, couldn’t have spent 1500 dollars. When to desk and was told my credit card wasn’t on file. I have a printout (not in my hand at that moment) that said with the online check and using credit card xxxxxx1234. So they get it added, but the machine to print new key cards jam. Another CM comes to help, tries to print the cards at his spot. Didn’t work. He said “Let me try something else, I’ll be right back”. hmmm la la la Still working on it. I told him if he needed to bump us up to club lever I’d understand. grrr He didn’t fall for it. LOL …After 15-20 min we got new cards.

We walked over to Kidani, the kids pool area looks cute, but wasn’t really overwhelmed with the pool area.

Met up with Dixie, we had a great time talking. Time went by too quickly. Hugs and kisses all around till next time in a year or two.

DH went to Boma. The food was good, the desserts were great.

We had four giraffes outside our window from our room. If I figure out this picture thing I’d shown you. For some unknown reason, I can bring up pictures I took 2 years ago, but now today. Have to wait until DS comes down. I’m not spending my vacation trying to figure out computer stuff.

Tomorrow AK.

Hi mom, I guess you didn’t get my IM… just click the paperclip next to the smiley face at the top of the reply window. Then click browse and upload. See, like this:

We had that same issue in July. We had just checked in at BCV that day and were ‘over our limit’ with our second charge. The very nice CM at the Art of Disney store called the front desk at BC and got it all fixed for us. When we got our print out at the end of our stay our credit card had been charged for the one charge and a new account opened.

Glad to hear that your trip started off great. Sorry to hear about the problem with your roomkeys/charging… Glad it got fixed with not to much of a long wait. Cant wait to hear about how the rest of your trip goes. Have a Blast!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1049831]We started out great this morning. Got to philly airport about 5:30, nobody in line for SW. Checked in, went thru security with no problem, found our gate and was eating a breakfast sandwich at mcdonalds by 6:05. Took our time eating and went back to the gate around 6:30. Starting boarding a few min later. The flight was fairly full, but we ended up with 3 seats for the two of us. A few babies were crying, but no grumpy adults. Our flight landed 25 min EARLY.

We were at the ME spot for AKL by 9:30, and loaded on a bus withing 10 mins. We were the last stop but still was at AKL by 10:20. And our room was ready.[/QUOTE]

All the nice weather and knowing the kidlets are back in school has me thinking quick trip with F&W and MNSSHP! Bounced it off DW yesterday and now just have to find a weekend that’s not already where the calendar isn’t packed. Out of points but that’s what borrowing was made for! :laugh:

I am so glad we have never run into the over the limit cc issue. My DH is so paranoid about identity theft, that would send him over the edge.

Have a great trip. I love that you said that about upgrading to club level! :wub: Too bad he didn’t go for it!!! Enjoy!!