We are ready 8 more days can anyone

We can hardly stand the wait. We are leaving in 8 days anyone have any don’t miss attractions or must see. we have not been there for the holidays and are so ready.:tinytree::santa::reindeer::sled::snowman:

We were just there November 20-30 and just loved all of the Christmas decorations. Here are our must-do’s which include some holiday items we experienced for the first time:

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion // we saw a Christmas show in Tomorrowland at an outdoor amphitheater that we really enjoyed. Favorite restaurant is Crystal Palace.

Epcot: Test Track, Soarin’ // we saw the Candlelight Processional in World Showcase - John O’Hurley was the narrator - and it was very enjoyable. Also walk through World Showcase so you can see how each country celebrates the holiday.

Hollywood Studios: Rockin’ Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania, Star Tours // The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights is a must do.

Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari. Favorite restaurant is Yak & Yeti.

If you happen to be going to Grand Floridian for a meal then you must stop to check out the Gingerbread House in their lobby. It’s big enough to where they sell items out of it!!!

I will be there in 11 days also. I have never been for the holidays so I’m excited as well. I was told to see the osbourne lights at HS and the ginger bread house at GF. Where are you staying?

Go to the Osborne Family lights in DHS. I would also suggest riding the Monorail to the three resorts on the loop and looking at the Christmas decorations at each one. The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is so neat!

There is so much to do at WDW at this time of year, besides the parks. If you have extra money, the candlelight processional at EPCOT is very moving, as is Christmas around the world in the world show case area. Osborne lights at DHS is also awesome. If you are going in 8 days, you will miss MVMCP, but they will have all the holiday shows at the MK (Twas the night before Christmas in future land, the holdiday show at the castle, the holiday parade, and Holiday wishes is not to be missed.

That is just the parks. If you have time, resort hop and look at the decorations. The best ones are at the deluxe resorts. WL, Y&B, GF are not to be missed. DtD is beautiful and in the past they have had shows (chorus) on the stage there during the day (when we were there in Sept., the stage was boarded up for renovations, so not sure about this).

Just jealous, as this is the first time in 6 years that we are not there at this time of the year. Enjoy

Have a great and Magical vacation!

One things’s for sure. YOU DO NOT…AND I MEAN YOU DO NOT…MISS BLOCK PARTY BASH AT DHS!!! Also, if you end up at MK on the 23rd, be sure to watch Mickey’s T’Was the Night Before Christmas in Tomorrowland! It may be my last time performing that show this year, and if they don’t find a new home for it next year, EVER!!

Make sure to check out all the resorts decorations especially Grand Flordian and Yatch and Beach Club!! Have Fun!!

Good tip! We’ll be there . . . what are the show times and when would you recommend lining up for them?

I believe the first show of Mickey’s Twas the Night…is at 1:00pm and every hour after that. There may not be a 3 or 4:00pm show to allow us a lunch. Not to mention the characters have to do a Christmas Day Parade.

No real need to line up since it’s an open-air theatre. Get to Galaxy Palace about 30 minutes prior to show for a good seat. There’s also standing room in the back. Check your times guide when you get to the park to find the show time you want to see. Be sure to root for Santa Goofy when he appears as I won’t be too far away from him :wink:

AND DON’T MISS BLOCK PARTY!!! Which…DANG I GOTTA GO GET READY FOR IT NOW I’M LATE!!!

Hit all of the Christmas shows. Lights in HS. Take time to catch the Christmas Around the World in Epcot.

Also it’s a great time to visit the different resorts. There are special decorations in all of the lobbies. GF, BC & YC are not to be missed!