We are SINGLE DIGIT DANCING!

9 days… 9 days… YAYAYAYAYAY!!! YAY!!!

We are right there with you!

WAAAAAA-HOOOOOO! Have a blast! :smile:

That would be all three of us.
(My actual arrival is the 14th, unless the shuttle does launch)

Have a wonderful trip! We can’t wait to hear about it when you return, complete with pictures please (hint hint :slight_smile: )

Now it’s only 8 days 22 hours 47 min 38 sec…35…31…28…

Have you packed and repacked 14 times? That’s a rule you know.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;966070]Now it’s only 8 days 22 hours 47 min 38 sec…35…31…28…

Have you packed and repacked 14 times? That’s a rule you know.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? I haven’t even finished my planner.
I haven’t even decided on where we’re doing dinner on the 16th or breakfast on the 17th. I’m also not sure exactly what time we’ll be leaving on the 17th because of a potential launch of the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter at 4:50 or so.

Looks like I’m bringing the laptop for a short visit for once!

I am also single digiting!

Yawl are staying @ the Grand Floridian this trip, take lots of pictures?!:wub:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;966092]Are you kidding? I haven’t even finished my planner.
I haven’t even decided on where we’re doing dinner on the 16th or breakfast on the 17th. I’m also not sure exactly what time we’ll be leaving on the 17th because of a potential launch of the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter at 4:50 or so.

Looks like I’m bringing the laptop for a short visit for once![/QUOTE]

I think I may have missed something. Are you involved with the launch or just a fan?

Have fun and take a ton of pics! Cant wait to read another TR!

I’m just a fan. If I were involved with the flight, there is absolutely no way I’d have time off to go to WDW until it landed.

CJ- you’re over 100 posts and 3 months. Go ahead and add that countdown clock.
Go to User CP and then on the left side look for a link to “Edit Options” under the “Settings and Options” group.

Enjoy your trip and I hope we both get to see the launch! Look for us at the parks starting on Thursday when we return from the cruise.

We’re going to miss each other then. We’re heading for home Wednesday, evening.
But, meanwhile, enjoy your cruise.

Enjoy your trip!

(on a sidenote, 2 years ago we had the opportunity to drive down and see the sites, and one of our favorites was Kennedy Space Centre!! It was fantastic!)

[QUOTE=TheHawley’s;967549]Enjoy your trip!

(on a sidenote, 2 years ago we had the opportunity to drive down and see the sites, and one of our favorites was Kennedy Space Centre!! It was fantastic!)[/QUOTE]

KSC used to be even better when you could wander the rocket garden and exhibit area for free and pay to see the IMAX movie or take a tour separately.
In fact, I’ve been helping to pay for the Astronaut Memorial through my car’s license fees for 21 years and I’m really insulted that I have to now pay the full day’s admission in order to see it.
Anyway, in the past there were several times I was nearby and had the time, so I just dropped in for a couple of hours.

You all are lucky as you can see by mine it’s still more then a year away :frown::frown:

If it makes you feel any better. I have no concept of when we’ll see Disneyland again, take one of our coaster park grand tours, or take a cruise again.
Meanwhile, I’m lucky to live three hours away and have an AP. As long as gas doesn’t go to much higher than $3, I can go up to WDW when I can justify the tank and a half of gas, the tolls, and some food money.:blush:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;967626]If it makes you feel any better. I have no concept of when we’ll see Disneyland again, take one of our coaster park grand tours, or take a cruise again.
Meanwhile, I’m lucky to live three hours away and have an AP. As long as gas doesn’t go to much higher than $3, I can go up to WDW when I can justify the tank and a half of gas, the tolls, and some food money.:blush:[/QUOTE]

I feel a little better but again I have never had the chance to see Disneyland at all and would love to get out to Calif.